♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу || discussion

♚ || The Royal Castle > → || The Royal Dining Hall

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Royal Dining Hall

message 2: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Reyna followed Amaya, Olive and Elizabeth into the dining hall. Crystal chandeliers filled the ceilings, and the room was lit by candles. "Wow..." she breathed. "So different from what we have back home," she murmured.

message 3: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Amaya smiled at Reyna. This wasn't much different than her own palace in Japan, as dinner parties were her husband's favorite thing in what seemed the entire world. In fact, he may love him so much that his dining hall was perhaps even more lavish than this one. But she did not want to say so, not if Reyna's situation was different than her's. She didn't to seem overpriveleged, even though that's what royals were. Therefore, she looked around for something different.
"Yes, the paintings and wall designs are much different than the ones back in my own home." she mused, hoping it wasn't too cheesy.

message 4: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Reyna decided to cut to the chase. "Amaya, would you like to become allies with Ethiopia? Also, if you don't mind, after we finish dining would you like to come to my suite so we can talk privately?"

message 5: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Amaya smiled at reyna. "I'm afraid I cannot make that decision on my own, but I personally support the idea," she replied coolly. "I will speak to my husband after supper, and then join you so we may discuss the details, should he agree." she continued. She sat down in a chair, brushing her long black hair over her should and onto her back so it wouldn't get in the way of her dining.

message 6: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) "Of course," Reyna smiled back. She'd forgotten about royals and their dual decision making- she herself had once been like that, but that was a time she chose to forget. "I shall see you after supper should your husband agree," she said, pulling out her chair and leaving.

message 7: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) ((Now in Reyna's Suite))

♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу ||

unread topics | mark unread