♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу || discussion

♚ || General > → || Questions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ask any question about this group

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so yeah I'm not good at advanced roleplays so if I come to ask questions alot forgive me. How do i get a character approved?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

you create a character, and if it's good quality, then we'll approve it...or I'll just approve it depending on whether I want to or not :)
And, you can roleplay with one line...that's an exception JUST for you!...if you can't roleplay that good. and I'll be pleases to answer your questions

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay...i feel lame again....but you approve the characters at the character workshop right?? Super sorry to take up your time with my pestering questions.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

no..you do your character making there and once you're done, post it in the completer character thread

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Got it thanks!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Welcome :P

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Okay, is there any thread where I can make a maid? Or servant? Or, are there any other princesses than the Royal Family?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yes. on the other character creation thread :)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) For both questions, right?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kk, thanks!

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Could characters be adopted, or all of those within the main character families born in?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

They could be adopted, only if it's a royal family who had adopted them :)

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments I was thinking of having the first son of the Duke's family adopted. Is that fine?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ok..if you want that?

message 17: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Apologies... But exactly where do I post my character? She's from Italy.

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Did you claim the character and check with the others in the family first? She'd go under "Other Royal Characters".

message 19: by Philippa (new)

Philippa Thank you very much, my saviour.

message 20: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Hello- so I was wondering, does your character have to stay in one place at a time or can you be in several RPs at the same time? Just wanting to know the rules on that.

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments In most advanced groups, they'd have to stay in one place at a time. That's what I'd think applies for this group, as well.

message 22: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Okay so I've noticed in some groups that people claim characters but then never make a character for them. Is there a time limit to making a character? I think that if someone just claims a character, that if they don't make it in say, a month, that it's up for grabs. What are your thoughts on this?

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments I also feel the same, but we'll wait for Aniza.

message 24: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Okay. Thanks!

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- So just a quick question of clarification--There's the main royal families, and then we are allowed to make relatives of these royals? Like cousins, etc?
If yes, do we have to claim them? If so, where?
thanks!

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Cousins are being contemplated; I'll talk to Aniza about it.

message 27: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Would we be able to suggest other countries? Because I have a couple that I think we should include..

message 28: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments As of now, no. There are still countries on the list that haven't been touched yet.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Are concubines all to be of the ethnicity for whom they are...concubining? (that sentence started better in my head and got a tad confusing towards the end.)

message 30: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments It's dependent on when and how they become concubines. They could have been offered up by a wealthy family, or might be new with the arrival of the royal in question in the country.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alright cool! thanks

message 32: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn What is the book elimination game?

message 33: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments A game in which you take one number from one book and place in another. You continue going until one book is left.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

sucre'd fiend wrote: "A game in which you take one number from one book and place in another. You continue going until one book is left."

that means that that book is the most popular :)

message 35: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 110 comments Or that someone just liked it more than something else.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yup..true

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

<.img src="(add image here..delete this)" alt="description"/.>

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

basically post that, and where the brackets with text is, add your link, then remove the periods/dots/fullstops...(.)

message 39: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Erm, do you add gifs the same way or is there a different form?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!

message 41: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Alrighty, thankyas!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

your welcome darling :P

message 43: by E (new)

E Could we add some more royal families?
I have some suggestions for countries likely to have royals if you wanted.
Spain
Germany
Greece
Belgium
Denmark
Austria

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to talk to fiend and rose about it, but once all the character claims get claimed, then would we add other countries.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

no sorry, there needs to be maids and stuff too. but if there are people who claimed the character but haven't made the character in like 2 months then they'll be removed of the claim :)

message 46: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments Ok, so my uncle/brother of the queen character is Deepkia's brother right? And what status does that give him? :P

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...a duke?

message 48: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 74 comments That's what I would have guessed, but just making sure :)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks for asking :)

message 50: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Haha ya I want Greece made badly. Haha I've been interested in Greece lately (I'm a little Greek on my moms side)

« previous 1

♚|| яσуαℓѕ || αη α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу ||

unread topics | mark unread