Let's get lit discussion

All About You > What's Your Favorite Movies?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 63 comments What is your favorite movie

Avengers, Captain America: The first avenger, Thor, Teen beach movie, bad hair day, frenemies rags, shine,(nick & disney)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) i know it might sound funny but: Lady and the Tramp, Robbin Hood. (The Disney version), the 3rd Harry potter, and a lot more

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 63 comments do you mean
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

message 7: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Lacrosse is Awesome! B-) wrote: "Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood wrote: "Yep"

Re-watched HP and the Order of the Phoenix today at a friends b'day party"

Cool! Haven't seen them or read them. I jut can't be bothered... yet.

message 8: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Divergent, LOTR Trilogy, The Hobbit Trilogy, Insurgent,The Maze Runner

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 63 comments I completely forgot about those movies

Amara the Adorable (starfirespark1) | 77 comments too many to list

message 14: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 75 comments All of HP, LOTR and Hobbit, the second Captain America , episodes 2, 4, 5, and 6 of Star Wars, Silver Linings Playbook, Insurgent, The Lion King, P.S. I Love You and a lot more.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 63 comments Rochelle wrote: "All of HP, LOTR and Hobbit, the second Captain America , episodes 2, 4, 5, and 6 of Star Wars, Silver Linings Playbook, Insurgent, The Lion King, ."

P.S. I Love You and a lot more
me?why?

message 16: by Rochelle (last edited May 16, 2015 02:20PM) (new)

Rochelle | 75 comments Natalee wrote: "Rochelle wrote: "All of HP, LOTR and Hobbit, the second Captain America , episodes 2, 4, 5, and 6 of Star Wars, Silver Linings Playbook, Insurgent, The Lion King, ."

P.S. I Love You and a lot more..."

Those are my faves, but I just watch P.S. I love you when I'm sad.

message 17: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) I love hairspray, 21 jump street, Disney movies, Legally blond, and about a 1000 more.

message 18: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) I just saw 22 Jump Street. It was so funny!

message 22: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) MINIONS!!!!! wrote: "I saw Jurassic World in 2D and in 4D! IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I now need to see San Andreas!!!"

Lucky! That would be fun in 4d!

message 23: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) MINIONS!!!!! wrote: "Rose wrote: "MINIONS!!!!! wrote: "I saw Jurassic World in 2D and in 4D! IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I now need to see San Andreas!!!"

Lucky! That would be fun in 4d!"

It was awesome!!! The chair shook, st..."

:)

message 24: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Jain (tanyajain) | 64 comments I loved the whole Harry Potter series, Insidious, Divergent, The fault in our stars, Book thief!!
( and actually there are many :P )

message 25: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Just too many to name them all here, but just about anything Marvel makes the list.There is also the Lord of the Rings Trilogy + The Hobbit, Star Wars, Minions...
Oh dear, starting to ramble, I'd best stop now.

message 26: by GothiGeek (new)

GothiGeek Let me see, here are a few of my favorites:
The expendables, Fast And Furious, X-men, Star Wars, The Fault In Our Stars...
Oh wait! I like anything that Marvel brings out.
Okay so I'm going to stop now.

message 27: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica 2016 Movie Favourites:
Captain America: Civil War
X- Men: Apocalypse
Deadpool
Legend of Tarzan
The Huntsman: Winter War
Warcraft
Mr. Right
Now You See Me 2
Before I Wake
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

description

message 28: by GothiGeek (new)

GothiGeek Bibliogothica wrote: "
2016 Movie Favourites:

Captain America: Civil War
X- Men: Apocalypse
Deadpool
Legend of Tarzan
The Huntsman: Winter War
Warcraft
Mr. Right
Now You See Me 2
Before I Wake
Star Wars: The Force A..."

You have named all my new favourite movies:)
Yup, FANTASTIC!!!!!