Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

Challenges > May-gane Challenge

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mayumi (new)

Mayumi (Hibari) | 87 comments Your challenge is to read as many manga series/volumes that you can involving characters wearing glasses! All types of glasses are allowed~

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash | 42 comments Mayumi,
I have to say this is the best challenge ever. I have a little bit of a glasses fetish anyway, and I always love the characters with glasses. Looking forward to this one!

message 3: by Ash (new)

Ash | 42 comments Btw, you probably already mentioned it, but what is the timeline/date for this challenge?

message 4: by — Massiel (last edited May 02, 2015 12:43PM) (new)

— Massiel (rollitosdecanela) | 21 comments This reminds me a lot to ひるなかの流星 Hirunaka no Ryuusei 1 (Daytime Shooting Star, #1) by Mika Yamamori the teacher wearing glasses looks so hot.

message 5: by Selena (last edited May 02, 2015 12:43PM) (new)

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2018 comments Mod
Circe, language. Please don't swear in this group. Could you please edit your post?

message 6: by Selena (last edited May 12, 2015 07:59AM) (new)

I'm going to read 5 books for this challenge.

1. Black Cat The New Weapon, Vol. 12 (Black Cat, #12) by Kentaro Yabuki 2. Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 23 (Hunter x Hunter, #23) by Yoshihiro Togashi 3. Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 24 (Hunter x Hunter, #24) by Yoshihiro Togashi 4. World Trigger, Vol. 5 by Daisuke Ashihara 5.

message 7: by — Massiel (new)

— Massiel (rollitosdecanela) | 21 comments Done. Sorry, I didn't know.

message 8: by Selena (new)

It kind of says so in the rules for the group. ^^;;;

message 9: by — Massiel (new)

— Massiel (rollitosdecanela) | 21 comments Okay... This challenge is all the mangas I want? There's no limit to read?

message 10: by Ash (new)

Ash | 42 comments Ok Selena, I'm sure you're used to my spacey questions by now, but did you list the actual titles you are reading for this challenge? I just see numbers. I'm always interested in what you're reading because you are without a doubt one of the few members whose taste I trust.

message 11: by Selena (new)

@ Circe: It's however many manga you want to read. :) So if you want to read 100 this month, go for it.

@ Ash: Haven't listed any titles yet. I put in the numbers so I can just fill in the manga later. And wow, you trust my taste? Now I've got people expecting things from me. XD

message 12: by — Massiel (new)

— Massiel (rollitosdecanela) | 21 comments Thank you! I'm with Ash, Selena you're one of the person I know who had read a lot of mangas and after that when I read mangas that you had read it I almost like it everyone.

For the challenge, I'll see want mangas I didn't finish and what characters have glasses.

message 13: by Ash (new)

Ash | 42 comments That what happens when you let it slip that you actually know your stuff, Selena. Lol. I'll try not to put too much pressure on you, promise. :)

message 14: by Selena (last edited May 02, 2015 01:45PM) (new)

Ash wrote: "That what happens when you let it slip that you actually know your stuff, Selena. Lol. I'll try not to put too much pressure on you, promise. :)"

Ha ha, no problem. ;) It's actually really flattering to be told I know what I'm talking about when it comes to manga, especially when the VP of our anime club at my college makes it no secret that he thinks my personal favorites are, in his words "total crap," and treats me like an idiot for liking them.

message 15: by Ash (new)

Ash | 42 comments 1.Trinity Blood Vol. 1
Chatacter: Abel Night road

message 16: by Mayumi (last edited May 03, 2015 04:39AM) (new)

Mayumi (Hibari) | 87 comments Planning on reading 10 books for this challenge~
1. Acchi Kocchi 1 by Ishiki 2. 黒執事 Kuroshitsuji II (Black Butler, #2) by Yana Toboso 3. The World God Only Knows 1 by Tamiki Wakaki 4.5.6.7.8.9.10.