Super Humans! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 2288 comments Mod
The capital of France

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Druid walked through the city of Paris, disgusted. This area used to be a forest, and the other humans have ruined it. He walked with a new wooden bow staff besides him. The new one felt slightly less balanced than his old one. Thinking about his old bow staff made him think of that Valkyrie.

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 2288 comments Mod
Jordan flew over head looking for the person who raised the primal power of earth

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He kept walking until he saw something fly overhead. He couldn't really make it out, nor did he really care. He had a Vision that someone in Paris would hold the answer to his lack of power.

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan quickly cast a spell of invisibility on him and went down and exposed himself only to the person he sensed had the power "Pretend I am not here and walk normally, I am invisible to all except you" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He willed the grass on the side of the road to grow and wrap itself around Jordan. "What the heck man! Didn't your mom ever tell you it isn't nice to startle people like that." He replied startled. Because of the invisibility, no one seemed to notice.

message 7: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan didn't even battled struggling "Well seeing as she beat me no, but please can we talk? I would like to work out where you got this power from" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ After seeing that the guy was in a wheelchair, he called off the plants. "And how do I know I can trust you with this information Spins. You aren't working for any governments are you?" He asked.

message 9: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan raised an eyebrow "I am the enemy of every country on this earth, at least officially, so no I don't think I work for any governments, why do you think I made myself invisible?" He asked

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Stranger danger." He responded to his question. "Anyways, I was born with these powers like all other super humans. And I hate to say it, but you probably got the short end of the stick on that one."

message 11: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan look at him and looked at a building and closed his eyes as he focused, suddenly the single story house exploded in darkness and he looked back at Druid "What were you saying?" He asked

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Ok, I admit anyone who can destroy these reached city's is ok by me." He said before regaining his cool and confident attitude. "What do you want from me anyways."

message 13: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan looked at him "I sensed a little while ago in new York a sudden spike in primal energy, I been trying to find the source of it since" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "I'm not sure about New York, but I'm your guy if your looking for primal energy." He began wondering if this was the guy on his vision. "What would you know about that?"

message 15: by Deaths coming (new)

"While primal energy is not magic it is connected to it and it caused quite a ripple in magic, and yes, I know about you, might I just say your not an actually druid but you got the spirt of one so you must likely would of gotten in there order" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He cringed at that statement. He hated when it was brought up that he wasn't an actual Druid. "Ok then stalker, what do you want me to do about it I can barely con..." He started before deciding it was best not to reveal that weakness.

message 17: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan smiled "I can help you "Control" it, though more likely I'll help you work out why your having this conflicted in the first place" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Yeah and what's the catch. Someone that is wanted in all countries and can level city's with his mind just doesn't stalk someone, then drop in for a visit."

message 19: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan looked at him "I want nothing in return, what I want is to get you to your full power, your full potential" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He let out a snicker. "Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I'll take my chances. It'll take a lot more than "full potential" to convince me."

message 21: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan looked at him again "Fine, if you don't then it will come out and you'll become a beast, I suspect you have a month" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He stopped walking away from him. "A month until what now?" He asked him.

message 23: by Deaths coming (new)

"A month until you fully lose control of the primal energy, you'll be burned out and probably take half a city with you but will die from using all your power" He explained

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He looked very concerned about this. "You're bluffing. There's no way it would be that powerful." He said not very sure about himself. Then again, he thought about all of the energy he expelled when he almost killed that angel girl.

message 25: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan looked at him "Your talking to a person who experienced something similar to what you are, yes it will happen, the amount of power within you if you release could wipe out a city"

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Ok fine. What do you want me to do?" He asked Jordan hesitantly. He didn't fully trust him, but he sensed that he was in trouble. If this man could help him, he really didn't have a choice.

message 27: by Deaths coming (new)

"We will first need to work out first why your having trouble controlling it, most likely there's a inner conflict, now it will take several days for this and sadly I am not willing to be away from my home for that long, so you will have to come with me, don't worry plenty of forest for you to hang out in

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Aren't people RPing at Mortem Manor?))

message 29: by Deaths coming (new)

((Yes, we will need to delay this rp until that one is over))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Got it.))

message 31: by Deaths coming (new)

((I'll tell you when it's free))

message 32: by Deaths coming (new)

((Actully it might take longer then I thought, if you want I could just say one of my homes here in paris))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ ((Sure.))

message 34: by Deaths coming (new)

((Cool, your post))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Alright fine. Where is this house anyways." He responded.

message 36: by Deaths coming (new)

"I got several but I got one just outside the city on the country side, lets head over" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Druid follows him to the mansion.

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

The mansion was surrounded by forest and the mansion itself appeared to be the only sign of civilisation "Here we are, yes the forest is natural" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Experimentaly, he tried manipulating plant life in the forest. All of the trees waved back and forth. "I appreciate that." he said respectively.

message 40: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan nodded "Your welcome, now lets talk about your powers and problem" He said as the door opened in front of him

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Right. Basically what is happening is that I have lost my ability to draw energy from the earth to preform plant manipulation and heal. Kind of like eating a full meal. But now, whenever I use my powers I have a very limited energy supply, and I get tired faster. I've already lost a few fights because of that." He remembered not so fondly the incidence where he had been knocked out and sort of kidnapped.

message 42: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan nodded "Okay, there might be a couple of reasons for this, what about when you lose control?" He asked

message 43: by Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ (last edited May 03, 2015 06:56AM) (new)

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Well, it only happens when I become extremely angry, or the surrounding nature is threatened, and most of the time both. I sort of lose control and something else takes over my actions. I become a lot more powerful, but I have no influence on what happens. It's actually pretty scary. Oh, and after I pull out of it, I am pretty much physically drained."

message 44: by Deaths coming (new)

((Okay))

message 45: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan nodded "Okay, I think I know what's happening, lucky for you I found you when I did" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Wonderful, what is happening doc?" he said walking inside and sitting in a chair.

message 47: by Deaths coming (new)

"Okay, too explain what is happening I'll need to explain augurs, do you know anything about them?" He asked

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Aren't they like fortune tellers or something?" He remembered reading a book on roman mythology when he was young, rich, and clueless.

message 49: by Deaths coming (new)

Jordan shook his head "Some have that ability, they are also called defenders, they represent something about the world, nature, time, darkness, light, almost everything has one" He said

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "So Druids are the Nature Augurs?" he clarified.

« previous 1 3