Classrooms > Chemistry Laboratory

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by juno., doodlemod (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 144 comments Mod
- picture to be added -

message 2: by juno., doodlemod (new)

"Good morning Mr Alby," Isolde greeted, a warm smile on her face as she entered the chemistry laboratory. How was she supposed to explain her current predicament to the chemistry teacher without sounding incredibly stupid? "I, hm, how should I put this? I need a quick favour from you, if you don't mind," she said, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

message 3: by lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ], The Thief Princess (new)

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 323 comments Mod
(( YAY ISOLDE + BRADEN I'LL REPLY IN A SEC JUST GOTTA HANG UP SOME SHIRTS! ))

message 4: by lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ], The Thief Princess (new)

Braden didn't even bother to turn around as Isolde walked into the room, instead straightening some papers at his desk. "It is indeed morning, dearie." He said, hardly even taking his eyes off of his papers, but still keeping tabs on her out of the corner of his eye. He didn't bother hiding it. She was phycic, after all. But when she mentioned a favor, she immediatly captured his interest. Grabbing his cane, he slowly stood up from his chair. "A favor? Well dearie, as you know, all favors, come with a price." ((I couldn't resist XD)) He said, his lips slowly curving upwards. He teleported closer to Isolde, so was only a foot away from her, and smiled eagerly. "So tell me dearie, what is it you want to ask of me?" He questioned, really mostly just enjoying saying that. Of course, he would expect something in return, but nothing as big or dramatic as he made it sound.

message 5: by juno., doodlemod (new)

((Perfect XD))

Isolde let out a burst of laughter at the chemistry teacher's playful words. By all means she should have been nervous around Braden but without concentrating hard to read his mind, she could tell that he bore no ill will. "Well — my drama students are quite keen on special effects," she said, shrugging with a defeated look on her face. "And seeing as they're so young, I'm not sure letting them mess around with their powers is such a great idea. So I was wondering if you had any less harmful and risky substances I could borrow for the same effect?"

message 6: by lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ], The Thief Princess (new)

Braden smiled a little, thinking of his own students. Oh, he wasn't fond of them or anything, he was just thinking about the pleasures of teleporting behind a sleeping student and scaring the crap out of them. Ah, good times. "Yes, students can be quite a handful dearie." He admitted, teleporting back over to his chair and sitting down. He opened a drawer, a few bottles of chemicals he didn't trust to be left out inside of it, and returned his attention to Isolde while he rummaged through them. "What kind of special effects are you looking for dearie? There's plenty of nitroglycerin to go around." He said, only half joking. What? It would certainly be amusing, to say the least.

message 7: by juno., doodlemod (new)

"What can you say? The younger ones tend to be a handful in general," Isolde chuckled. "I didn't know your sense of humour to be so morbid, sir," she teased lightly. "I'm pretty sure my little ones want something explosive-y and smokey and green," she said before realising how stupid she sounded. "If it helps, we're doing Macbeth. You know, double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble?"

message 8: by lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ], The Thief Princess (new)

Braden chuckled a little. "It usually isn't, but I must say, I don't often get company dearie. Have to test out my jokes somewhere." He said, at first joking. But then again, it was kind of true. His students were typically less then forgiving, and besides, he douldn't be a bad influence on them, otheriwise he ould risk hi position, and he quite liked keeping children on edge, so he held off. Braden blinked once at her request, then shut the door. "You mean the stuff you can find on almost every DIY website in the world during Haloween?" He said, a little dissapointed she wasn't asking for anything more dangerous. Dangerous was always more fun, after all. But then again, being the responsible teacher she was, she probably wouldn't do anything like that with a bunch of children. He almost pitied her. It truly must be sad not to know the joys of tormenting your students.

message 9: by juno., doodlemod (last edited May 24, 2015 10:03PM) (new)

"Nuh-uh — not on my kids, Mr Alby," Isolde lightly chastised him, amusement dancing in her eyes. "Don't want the younger ones especially to get any ideas. And I could be ordering off a DIY website, but I'm asking you instead so you could give the little ones a head start in chemistry." She pointed out. "And because I'm not sure ordering a batch of Halloween special effects in the middle of spring isn't suspicious." Isolde folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. "So are you going to help me or not?"

{ ick sorry it's so short }

message 10: by lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ], The Thief Princess (new)

Braden chuckled a little, amused, albeit a little dissapointed. He didn't often get non-obnouxious visitors, and it would undoubtedly be a while before he got another one. "Yes yes, very well. He's your chemicals dearie." He snatched *insert correct chemical cuz I'm lazy* out of his drawer, and handed it over to Isolde. "Here you are, 'bubbly green' coming right up. Anything else?" He asked, closing his drawer, glaring at the pile of homework that needed grading on his desk, as if he could make it go away. Technically, he could, but he would have to be touching it, and then he'd have to actually go to the hellhole he'd like to send his work to, so he decided against it.

message 11: by juno., doodlemod (new)

{ don't worry I haven't forgotten about the reply I was just too busy to get to it! :) }