The Heir (The Selection, #4) The Heir discussion

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lorelei YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*Runs around room out of breath and sits down*
What do you think about the new book?

message 2: by evelyn (new)

evelyn i have yet to read it. i will soon. it hasnt come out yet here sooooooo :(:(:(:(:(

Naailah Awww YISSSS! I went to put a hold on it the other day and there were already 92 holds put on it!

message 4: by Abi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abi I NEED THIS NOW! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!!
*Squeals into pillow*

Naailah Abi wrote: "I NEED THIS NOW! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!!
*Squeals into pillow*"

NEITHER CAN I!!!!!!!!

Lorelei YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Two days till arrival anyone actually fully read it?

Ilana i'm more than half way done and i'm really enjoying it. i'm SOOO happy that we get another full length novel to this series since i love the way that the first 3 played our and i think that the novellas teased a great story line to continue.

i really want to see something good come of all the work that America and Maxonwere doing and you really want to like Eadlyn in this novel - so that's yet another win for our author.

Lorelei I like the book so far but i think i got a bit too excited, and expected it to be good. But this feels like a piece of fan-fiction just added on.

Dramapuppy Lorelei wrote: "I like the book so far but i think i got a bit too excited, and expected it to be good. But this feels like a piece of fan-fiction just added on."

Really? That's what I was expecting it to be, but I was pleasantly surprised. I like that Cass gave us a new story instead of tacking on to the old one. I like The Heir, maybe even more than The Selection.

Lorelei Yeah I don't know know, but I like the ending :)