Addicted to YA discussion

Miscellaneous > Goodreads Friends?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Niharika (new)

Niharika Vij | 7 comments So I am kinda shy to just come forward and send people friend requests. Sometimes they gat irritated. So, I love YA fantasy, contemporary.... basically YA. Want to be friends?

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Niharika wrote: "So I am kinda shy to just come forward and send people friend requests. Sometimes they gat irritated. So, I love YA fantasy, contemporary.... basically YA. Want to be friends?"

Hello! Same here :) I just send you a friend request

message 3: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 321 comments I'm happy to be friends with anyone. Just send me a request. :-) I love all those genres too.

message 4: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 419 comments I love being people's friend. Feel free to send me a request :D

message 5: by Myrthe (new)

Myrthe (myrtheasdf) I accept everyone's friend request, the more the merrier! I mostly like YA, sci-fi, fantasy and indie books.

message 6: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 321 comments Just accepted your friend request, Emilia. We certainly share a few books in common. :-)

message 7: by Niharika (new)

Niharika Vij | 7 comments Thank you everyone! :)

message 8: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 419 comments Thanks Lynne :D

message 9: by Kaye (new)

Kaye | 85 comments Add me

message 10: by Nicola (new)

Nicola | 120 comments Happy to be friends with everyone too! I love seeing what everyone is reading :)

Adita ✨The Slumbering Insomniac✨ (aditaprithika) | 22 comments add me too. Fellow Indian! :)

message 12: by Ten (new)

Ten (tenielle107) I'm new to goodreads and always looking for new friends!! feel free to add me too!

message 13: by Chrisi (new)

Chrisi | 75 comments Same here, I'm also really shy in real life, but I'd love to get to know some people who share my love for books :)

message 14: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofibooklioness21) | 341 comments Feel free to add me! I absolutely love chatting and fangirling about books and other things with my awesome Goodreads friends!

message 15: by Niharika (new)

Niharika Vij | 7 comments Chrisi, your account is private.

message 16: by Faye :) (new)

Faye :) (gxspark) | 8 comments Add me :) I also love to have new friends :)

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose5509) | 7 comments Hi, I would love to make some new friends, feel free to add me!

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna Sobczak (reader222) Rose wrote: "Hi, I would love to make some new friends, feel free to add me!"

Whoa, Rose you and I have a ton of books in common!
Want to be my friend?

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose5509) | 7 comments Anna wrote: "Rose wrote: "Hi, I would love to make some new friends, feel free to add me!"

Whoa, Rose you and I have a ton of books in common!
Want to be my friend?"

Of course! Can't wait to talk to fangirl over books with you!

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna Sobczak (reader222) Totally!

message 21: by J (new)

J I've never turned down a friend request! I read predominately YA. Anyone can add me. :)

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna Sobczak (reader222) I sent you one!

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna Sobczak (reader222) J

message 24: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin (jasmincee) | 3 comments Feel free to add me as well, new friends and obsessing over books are my favorite. :)

message 25: by Sara (new)

Sara (saraboulos) Same here! I love logging onto goodreads coz I'm a book geek (hehe) and I'd love to get to meet new people over here who share similar reading interest like me.. so yeah feel free to add me :)

message 26: by spencer (new)

spencer (spencersalsbury) I'm on here a lot, and I do a lot of reviews, mostly YA! Feel free to friend and message me. (:

message 27: by Vamsi (new)

Vamsi K Do send a friend request... and please do recommend titles recently started exploring YA and I am loving it. Some books do take you down memory lane and so many others you can relate to!

message 28: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cutiepi514) | 23 comments I love to have new friends so add me!

message 29: by Dominika (new)

Dominika (dominikaaa) Feel free to add me too! :)

message 30: by Hilly (new)

Hilly (hilly9675) | 67 comments I just joined goodreads 2 or 3 month ago. If you love reading and you think you're awesome, follow moi ;)

message 31: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 135 comments Anyone could add me as well. I love recommendations :)

message 32: by Angie (new)

Angie Feel free to add me too!

message 33: by Rashad McCardy (new)

Rashad McCardy | 6 comments You can add me as well.

God bless everyone.

Jamie (Books and Ladders) (booksandladders) | 8 comments Feel free to add me as well! :) and you can talk to me about random things too.

message 35: by C.D. (new)

C.D. (skymama) | 3 comments One cannot have too many friends. Add me, if you please.

message 36: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Quiroz Caceres | 11 comments I'm here because I want to make new friends and see what is everyone reading and talk about it feel free to add me! :)

message 37: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Quiroz Caceres | 11 comments I'm here because I want to make new friends and see what is everyone reading and talk about it feel free to add me! :)

message 38: by Bahar (new)

Bahar Raeisi (baehar) guys add me if u want :)

message 39: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 5 comments I am just new to goodreads. Feel free to add me !

message 40: by Daphne (new)

Daphne | 56 comments Feel free to add me! I love to make new friends on here.

message 41: by Tashy (new)

Tashy Jones | 149 comments Anyone add me if you want

message 42: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 4 comments Anyone can add me too! I love more friends, helps me get recommendations for book too!

message 43: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cutiepi514) | 23 comments Feel free to add me!

message 44: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 12 comments Me too!! Anyone can add me! Seriously! I'd love to have more friends!!!!!!

message 45: by Shaelan (new)

Shaelan Lockett | 6 comments add me i am new to this thing and need as many friends

message 46: by Grubbe (new)

Grubbe  | 1 comments It's always nice to have friends. Feel free to add me.

message 47: by Der (new)

Der (derlovestoread) I love reading...OBVIOUSLY. Feel free to add me!

message 48: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyyyxo) Feel free to add me! I'm also quite shy, so I don't really send friend requests a lot.

message 49: by Javier (new)

Javier Calle (javiersalazarcalle) Feel free to add me as well.

message 50: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 10 comments Hello! I'm new to this group, but if anyone would like to be friends please send me a request!

« previous 1 3