Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Miscellaneous Book Talk > Bosch TV season 2

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14289 comments From Michael Connelly's newsletter: Bosch News
Bosch
Pre-production on season 2 starts the last week of April. Season 2 will be drawn mainly from Trunk Music with elements from The Drop and The Last Coyote. We expect it to begin streaming in early 2016.

message 2: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Cool! I'd better get going on Season 1.

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3589 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Cool! I'd better get going on Season 1."

yes, you should :)

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Is that on Netflix?

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14289 comments It's on Amazon Amy. I think you need Prime to see it, or perhaps not.

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3598 comments I need to get season 1 watched!

message 7: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2628 comments If you have Prime, it's free. If not, it's probably available by paying for season one.

message 8: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Prime is so worth it. Not only do you get the Amazon produced series (there aren't many of them) but you get access to a pretty robust selection of movies (rivalling Netflix I think) plus overnight delivery on anything ordered through Amazon. Sweet!

message 9: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2628 comments Plus Prime music which has about a million songs available for free - either individually or in playlists by type. And if you have an Echo, you can play any music through it with just a voice comman(good sound). Echo also answers most questions, gives you weather, current sports scores, to-do lists and shopping lists automatically transferred to your phone, etc, etc, etc.

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments How much is Amazon prime, I may try it.

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments So much for getting Amazon Prime, I can't get it on my TV. My TV is four years
old and for some reason they didn't put an app for it on the TV. I called Amazon
and got a refund. I do get Netflix though, but to get that I had to get an
adapter.

message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3589 comments Amy wrote: "So much for getting Amazon Prime, I can't get it on my TV. My TV is four years
old and for some reason they didn't put an app for it on the TV. I called Amazon
and got a refund. I do get Netflix t..."

i can get it on my tv but we bought an amazon firestick which plugs into the tv via usb and through that, we can get just about anything. great little device.

http://smile.amazon.com/Amazon-W87CUN...

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Thanks Sherry, I checked it out. I have an adapter for the TV so I could get
Netflix, so I think I'll stick with that right now.

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments There isn't even an update for my TV. It isn't even that old, at least I don't
Think so.

message 15: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14289 comments That stinks, Amy.
I love my Fire stick. Some Bluray players let you access the internet and Amazon that way. I don't have Netflix. Not enough time to watch movies.
Amy wrote: "There isn't even an update for my TV. It isn't even that old, at least I don't
Think so."

message 16: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments I use my Apple TV and my iPad to get Amazon Prime on my TV. The only thing I use Netflix for these days is House of Cards, or the occasional movie or TV show. Right now I'm binge-watching the original Law and Order, which plays non-stop two days a week on the WE channel. Loved that show.

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Carol, I'm going to give House of cards a try one of these days.

message 18: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Amy wrote: "Carol, I'm going to give House of cards a try one of these days."

It's thrilling, Amy!

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Well I had to get the Roku stick, why because that was the only way
I could get close captioning for Netflix. It took awhile but it is all hooked up.

message 20: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14289 comments Glad you got it to work, Amy.
TV choices are sometimes complicated these days. :)
Amy wrote: "Well I had to get the Roku stick, why because that was the only way
I could get close captioning for Netflix. It took awhile but it is all hooked up."

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Ann, nothing is ever easy. :(