Space Opera Fans discussion

Overload Flux (Central Galactic Concordance, #1)
This topic is about Overload Flux
Previous BOTM Threads > Overload Flux by Carol Van Natta

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) Greetings Space Opera Fans!

What do you do when a galactic pandemic threatens to wipe out hundreds of planets ... and you find out some dirty rat is stealing the vaccine?

Overload Flux by Carol Van Natta explores just that sweet spot between classic thriller, science fiction and space opera.

Overload Flux by Carol Van Natta Carol Van Natta

"The Central Galactic Concordance has been stable for two centuries, but trouble is brewing. A pandemic is affecting hundreds of civilized planets, and someone is stealing the vaccine...

Brilliant investigator Luka Foxe's hidden mental talent is out of control, making him barely able to function in the aftermath of violence, and the body count is rising. The convoluted trail leads to a corrupt pharma industry and the possibility of an illegal, planet-sized laboratory. In the face of increasing threats, he must rely on an enigmatic, lethal woman he just met, but she has deep secrets of her own.

Mairwen Morganthur hides extraordinary skills under the guise of a dull night-shift guard. The last thing she wants is to provide personal security for a hot-shot investigator, or to be plunged into a murky case involving sabotage, treachery, and the military covert operations division that would love to discover she’s still alive.

Two more lives in a rising death count won’t bother their enemies one bit. Their only hope for survival is revealing their dark secrets and learning to trust one another..."

Are you reading Overload Flux? Why not shout it out if you're reading it so you can find a book buddy, and then drop your thoughts into the discussion thread below. Just be kind, please, and use the spoiler .html to hide the worst of the spoilers so those who aren't as far along as you are don't get the surprises revealed.

Be epic!
Anna Erishkigal

Jessica  (jessical1961) This is a fantastic book! I got a copy from Carol several months ago in exchange for a fair review and loved it. It was everything I look for in a great novel: sci-fi, romance, mystery thriller, detective story. If I can find the time I just might re-read it with you this month!

Carol Natta (carol_vannatta) | 28 comments I'm honored for my book to be selected. I'll be happy to answer any questions, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

Jeffrey, thanks for the shout-out!

--Carol Van Natta
Carol Van Natta

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) ********************************************************************

WHEE!!! We have an Awesome Author Interview granted by Carol Van Natta! Come on over and get the scoop!

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Overload Flux (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carol Van Natta (other topics)