Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Dance Studio

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth walked in, she went to a coner and dug out her I phone and scrolled through her songs.

message 2: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Alice danced around to her music, sweat lining her face. She was good at dancing keeping up with the beat

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Jason watched at the door way, smiling. When she didn't notice him he clapped "An artist and a dancer any other talents I should know of?"

message 4: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She screamed jumping about a foot in the air, "I can draw, dance, and skateboard." She said her hand over her heart

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Jason laughed "Scared you love?" He said between laughs.

message 6: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She walked over and punched him "asshole." She growled

"somone's feisty, reminds me a pleasurable memories. Literally" He said smirking, keeping his arms crossed not hurt at all by her punch.

message 9: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "By the way, next time you screw someone remember a condom, morning after pills suck." She said walking away

"but they are so uncomfortable. For both people" Jason whined, going and hugging Alice from behind.

message 11: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She rolled her eyes "you can complain when you're the one with the risk of having pups."

"There are other ways of avoiding it" He mumbled. "Havn't gotten anyone pregnant yet" He laughed, pressing his body against hers as he held her against him.

message 13: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She shivered and gently pushed him off

Jason stared at her puzzled "Are you okay? Whats wrong?"

message 15: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "I'm fine." She said nodding "I'd just like to not make a habit of hooking up with you in classrooms."

"I didn't come here to hook up Alice. No need to be distant" He rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall staring at her with an icy look in his eye.

message 17: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She turned her music up and went back to dancing.

Jason watched her eagerly, if only he could actually tell her he liked her. It had nothing to do with there little hook up, it was her. She drove him mad the past few days while he sat awake thinking about her.

message 19: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She smirked as the song 'My First Kiss' came on. Alice started dancing in a bit more flirtatious way walking over to Jason

Jason smirked at alice. She was doing this on purpose, not promises that she liked him. She was just fooling around he kept telling himself.

message 21: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She let her lips brush against his before dancing back making a motion for him to follow

Jason rolled his eyes but followed, his silently hoped his dance skills were up to par.

message 23: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She caught his hand pressing herself against him

"Your either teasing me or...teasing me" He laughed, letting her lead and trying not to get turned on

message 25: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Or maybe I'm trying to tell you something." She whispered twisting behind him placing kissed on his neck "I like you Jason."

Jason in a swift movment, grasped alice and fell backwards so she landed on top of him. Because of his wolf strength it didn't hurt him. He lightly kissed her lips. "Same here alice"

message 27: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She had squealed softly before whispering "why didn't you say so?" And kissing him

"Because" He said between kisses "I didn't want you to feel forced to like me back because Im an Alpha"

message 29: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Please. I couldn't be forced to love you, you're an ass. I love you because you're you. Whether you were an alpha or not wouldn't change that."

"Hey" Jason said "I love me and my ass, so should you" He laughed, standing up and pulling her with him. "So this makes us..."?"

message 31: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "A couple?" She asked slowly

"Sure...until..either it doesn't work out or..." He looked away not wanting to finish his sentance.

message 33: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Or?" She asked slowly

"um..." He mumbled "Mates" He coughed into his fists

message 35: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She leaned up and kissed him softly cupping his cheek. "Wanna help me move into my dorm?"

"Sure"He said, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder "now..where is it?"

message 37: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She squealed "I know my ass is great but do you need this close of a view?" She teased

"Hey, Boyfriend now. I have privalages!" He said loduly.

message 39: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She laughed and shook her head