What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Sci-fi. 2-4th grade. A planet where the habitants can't talk and have to write in machines so the government can see what they say.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jobo (new)

Jobo Medina hdez | 6 comments The book is about people who travel to this planet where all the aliens have to type into a machine, they can't talk. And the main characters hide in caves where they plan to attack the government.

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby | 214 comments Hi Jobo, is the book geared toward 2nd-4th graders? What do the aliens look like? Do your remember any of the characters names?

message 3: by Jobo (new)

Jobo Medina hdez | 6 comments Abby wrote: "Hi Jobo, is the book geared toward 2nd-4th graders? What do the aliens look like? Do your remember any of the characters names?"

I'm guessing it is. My 2nd grade teacher had it in the hard section of her books. I'm not sure, but I think it starts off on planet earth. A kid finds a dog that actaully is an alien (I remember him as a guy with a black "gown"). No character names. When they died they were sent to a Zone-Zero? Can't remember the exact name, bit this dog-alien is sent there in the end.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39864 comments Mod
Jobo, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

What year did you read this?

message 5: by Jobo (new)

Jobo Medina hdez | 6 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Jobo, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

What year did you read this?"

Not yet! I've been looking ever since

I read when I was in 2nd grade back in 2006. In California, in case that helps in any way.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39864 comments Mod
Still looking now?