YA Fanatics discussion

Discussions > Best Book Idea

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandi) | 20 comments Okay so I saw this somewhere, I don't know where, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a book where the main character slowly fell in love with the reader?

message 2: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Alexandra wrote: "Okay so I saw this somewhere, I don't know where, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a book where the main character slowly fell in love with the reader?"

That would actually be a bit creepy, I think. But if it was done, it would have to be impeccably creative, since it would have to apply to every reader.

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandi) | 20 comments Yeah, it's kind of an unrealistic idea. I guess I'm just friends with a lot of book nerds and we all love our characters, so it just seemed like a pretty cool (and yes weird, I'm weird) idea.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexandra wrote: "Okay so I saw this somewhere, I don't know where, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a book where the main character slowly fell in love with the reader?"

that is a great idea. I fall in love with book characters anyway

message 5: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Paslidis | 30 comments Mod
I hope someone will actually write a book like that. I would so buy it

Alexandra Beatriz (ummduhitsme) | 45 comments I agree with that one

Just Another Bookish Blog (justanotherbookishblog) | 81 comments That would be terrifying o_o

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandi) | 20 comments Haha. I don't know, I would read it. So many people are 'in love' with book characters anyway...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe it could be a series of, say, eight, books, each with a main character that is appealing to a different type of person.

Alexandra Beatriz (ummduhitsme) | 45 comments It's possible though, we could say something like fate

message 11: by Ellie (new)

Ellie I almost think it would sell extremely well cause everyone would want to see how weird it is.

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandi) | 20 comments Hahaha, probably. That would be funny.

message 13: by Beatriz (new)

Beatriz | 15 comments Why don't you try and write it? If it is in your head you might know how to do it.

message 14: by Beatriz (new)

Beatriz | 15 comments Why don't you try and write it? If it is in your head you might know how to do it.

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (xandi) | 20 comments It's just an idea I saw somewhere. If somebody knows how and takes the initiative to write it, it wouldn't be me. But thanks for the encouragement!

Just Another Bookish Blog (justanotherbookishblog) | 81 comments If any one of you write it, even as a short story / wattpad thing, i would totally read&review it!!