Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage, #3)
This topic is about The Autumn Republic
Powder Mage Trilogy > Autumn Republic-Powder Mage #3-Planning to read? No Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - added it

Maggie K | 1202 comments Mod
Omg, It's May already! I gotta go get this book!

I am very curious to see how things get resolved here...

Helen Finished this a week or so ago, really enjoyed it.

Helen Surely more people have read this, it was great!

Teanka I'm reading it right now. So far it's very consistent with the previous volumes. I'm curious about the ending.

message 5: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - added it

see what happens when you get ahead Helen!? ;)

I was barely into this book, when my Nook went missing. All of the Munchkins solemnly swear they have not seen it ever. So, I am currently searching the playroom

Helen I bow to your wisdom. I never once had this problem when I was four books behind with WOT ;)

message 7: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - added it

lmaooooo. we will all catch up to each other one day!

Helen Lol. I keep trying to read the shorter books I'm supposed to read so I can get back to Malazan.

Matthew (thorn969) | 34 comments I'll get this finished before the end of the month. Enjoying it and the characters. Although I am starting to notice the author's patterns more in this book than in the last. Frequently series tend to digress, here the second book was clearly better than the first (in my opinion), but this seems a bit more predictable.

Antonis (antonakis) | 27 comments A bit late to the party but I just started reading that! I'm 20% in and I'm liking what I'm reading so far!

Helen I enjoyed, I kept jumping ahead of the schedule. Let us know what you think.