Amy | 1342 comments April
Reconstructing Amelia
Hush Hush by Laura Lippman
The Stranger
Compulsion by Allison Brenna
Every fifteen minutes
The light between oceans, Loved it.

message 2: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2709 comments Having a "loved it" usually makes the month.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments

message 4: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3644 comments Agree with Dan. One "loved it" makes the whole month worthwhile!

message 5: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments Ditto :)

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14990 comments Good count and good list Amy!
If you have time why don't you drop over to the final comments on Reconstructing Amelia to join the discussion?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Great month!

Loved that you loved your book. It's a great feeling. :)

Have to check out Light between the Oceans and I need to read a Lippman and see what the fuss is about.

message 8: by Amy (last edited May 04, 2015 07:45AM) (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Yes it is Christina :) it's funny, because I wasn't sure I wanted to read this book, but
I'm glad I did.

message 9: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8267 comments Not sure I've heard of The Light Between Oceans. It sounds like the type of book I'd put on my list but delay reading also. Glad to hear you felt it was well worth it, maybe I'll check it out someday.

message 10: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3795 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Not sure I've heard of The Light Between Oceans. It sounds like the type of book I'd put on my list but delay reading also. Glad to hear you felt it was well worth it, maybe I'll ..."

loved The Light Between Oceans and i think you would too ,carol. the author came to my local book store but the reading took place on a boat that toured the lighthouses in our area. i was not happy that i couldn't go.

message 11: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3644 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Not sure I've heard of The Light Between Oceans. It sounds like the type of book I'd put on my list but delay reading also. Glad to hear you felt it was well worth it, maybe I'll ..."

I just looked it up. Might have to give it a shot.

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments I think you'll like it Melodie

message 13: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3674 comments looks like a good list this month. I'm still reading reconstructing amelia. I probably won't get to the stranger until the summer if I'm lucky.