Mythical Creatures [[ Original Role-play ]] discussion

The Forbidden Land roleplay > Silvia's Tree

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 229 comments Mod
Silvia's tree is where Silvia lives.

[RP]

message 2: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments ((Yes))

Ashely walks in with Bow in her arms. She turns around to look at Silva, "It's lovely here. Your home is."

She whispers to herself, "Your home is."

Bow suddenly wakes up and jumps on her shoulders curious where he is now.

message 3: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 229 comments Mod
((Also it's Silvia, not Silva. :) Easy mistake to make))

Silvia beamed. "Thank you." In truth, her home was only decorated with silver shimmering moonbeams across the inside of the tree; something Silvia could make herself, and was quite proud of.

message 4: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments (( I'm so sorry for the mistake, thank you for correcting me :) ))

Her home was simple, but beautiful just like she liked it. Bow jumped of her shoulders and looked around confused where he was he began to scream. Ashely rushed to his side and cradled him like a baby singing a lullaby. "Sorry about Bow," Ashley told Silvia, "He's quite a handful at times."

She whispered to herself, "At times..."

message 5: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

((Np! ;D))

Silvia smiled, "It's quite alright. What are you hungry for?"

message 6: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments Ashely wrinkled her nose, "Anything is fine."

"Anything is fine..." She whispered back to herself.

message 7: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

She winked, "I'll be right back." Going up the stairs that wound around inside the tree, she popped a freshly-baked apple pie out of her tree-bark oven. Some people might question having a fire in a tree, but what they wouldn't know is that everything heated in her tree is solar powered. Also, there's a spell that keeps it from burning.

message 8: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments Bow jumps off her shoulders again and runs after Silvia until he catches up to her he sits behind her watching curiously. Ashely walks up the twirling steps and smiles to herself as she runs her fingers along the bark. "Sorry I didn't wait downstairs, Bow took off and I was afraid he might do something to create a prob- Ooo, is that a pie?" She grabs Bow and hugs him against her chest.

message 9: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Silvia turned with the pie in hand. She grinned, "Yup." Getting out two smooth wood plates, she put a slice on each plate, and was about to hand Ashely one when she hesitated and asked, "What about Bow? Should I get a slice for him or..?"

message 10: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments "If you like, but he can be very messy with food. He's like a two year old eating," she pets Bow gently swaying.

Ashely whispers after, "eating..."

message 11: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

"So, should I give him a smaller portion? Messy isn't a problem."

message 12: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments "Sure,"'she placed Bow on the floor. He eagerly jumps up and down.

message 13: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Silvia smiled and got out another plate, where she put a smaller piece on it. She turned around, Ashely and Bow's plates in hand, and set them on the table. Turning around again, she got her plate and sat down at the table.

message 14: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments Ashely sat down politely and thanked Silvia while Bow just jump to the table and began eating. Her eyes widen at Bow's rude manners, "Sorry Silvia, he's like a two year old..."

message 15: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

She just laughed. "No, no. It's fine!"

message 16: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments Bow stuck out his little pink tongue full of pie at Ashely before continued eating.

Ashely rolled her eyes at Bow and smiled at Silvi after taking a bite herself, "Alright then! Thank you for the pie, it wonderful."

She whispers to herself, "Wonderful..."

message 17: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Silvia was almost done with her pie. She smiled kindly at them and responded, "You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like."

message 18: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments Ashely finishes her slice right after Bow does, "I think we should be leaving now. Sorry about his mess. I'll clean it up right now."

message 19: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

"Oh, no, you're the guest! Enjoy yourself. I'll do it." Silvia hurried to get up.

message 20: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments "Bow! See what you did?! Don't make messes in other's homes. It's rude!" Ashely scolds Bow quietly.

She whispers to herself, "It's rude..."

message 21: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Silvia swiftly cleaned up the small mess Bow had made.

message 22: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments "Thank you Silvia!" Ashely pets Bow who is now behaving properly.

message 23: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

She shoots Ashely a small smile and stands up straight, wings fluttering a bit.

message 24: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments She smiles at her, "You have beautiful wings, Silvia, I wish I had wings too. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, your playing is lovely!"

message 25: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Silvia's cheeks tinted pink. "Thank you."

message 26: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments "You're welcome," she smiles.

message 27: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

"So, would you like to stay the night?"

message 28: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments "I don't want to impose," she got up with Bow in her arms, "We should really get going...but thank you so much for the pie. We really loved it!"

message 29: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

Silvia smiled kindly at them. "If you insist." Leading them to the door, she let them out, giving the two a little wave. "Goodbye!"

message 30: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 30 comments Ashely waves at her, "Thank you so much for everything." Then she disappears behind some trees.

message 31: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (new)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~