YA Rebellion discussion

Legend (Legend, #1)
This topic is about Legend
Group Reads > May 2015: Legend Discussion (Spoiler Free)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wren (wrenlee) Hey, rebels.

This is a discussion about Legend spoiler free.

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 30 comments Another one if my favorite books! It is just too amazing for words. I love Day and June. It was really interesting to read from both perspectives: the government and the rebels.

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina (christinatermini) | 98 comments I agree. This was totally one of my favorites. So I was kind of disappointed with The Young Elites. But I reminded myself that Legend was a bit slow too. Only thing was I had the entire trilogy to read at one time lol

Rachel Gunter I was dissapointed with The Young Elites too Christina! After the Legend trilogy it just seemed like a big step down...

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina (christinatermini) | 98 comments Yea I know! I felt like it moved really slow and not much got done at all.. But when I thought about it later, the same was kind of true with Legend. It's just that I read the entire trilogy in two days, so I didn't notice how slow the first novel was. I'm hoping Rose Society amps up the action some.

Wren (wrenlee) Rachel wrote: "I was dissapointed with The Young Elites too Christina! After the Legend trilogy it just seemed like a big step down..."

Yeah. I agree, Rachel.

message 7: by Mila (new)

Mila Sankale (milansankale) Christina wrote: "I agree. This was totally one of my favorites. So I was kind of disappointed with The Young Elites. But I reminded myself that Legend was a bit slow too. Only thing was I had the entire trilogy..."

I had the same thought about the young elites, I think partly because Legend was so amazing.

Rachel Gunter Yeah Mila that's probably it, if I'd read the young elites first I probably would have enjoyed it more than I did

message 9: by Theodora (new) - added it

Theodora Belle | 1 comments I'm currently reading this. So good.