Book Con Attendees discussion

Of Posideon Book Club SPOLIERS > Galen and Emma: The relationship

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah, Main Moderator (new)

Sarah (sassafras88) | 64 comments Mod
I personally though their relationship was a little bit rushed and forced, but overall they really did care for each other. They were very cute, but I think the romance progressed too fast. It was also a little frustrating because they would have all these frustrations with each other that would never really be dealt with. They kinda just faded away and I thought some things weren't addressed. Their relationship overall though was adorable.

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (slytherin07) | 18 comments Agreed. Honestly I was never like YEESSSSS with the characters and I thought Galen was just very flat and there was nothing special about him. Emma was funny, but she wasn't that special either. I was kind of upset there was no mention of their pull like attraction in Of Triton. Did it go away? They were adorable though. Unfortunately, they do not make it onto my sweatshirt of OTPs

message 3: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Nicole (marissanicole) | 2 comments In my own opinion, the relationship felt a little cheesy and rushed.

message 4: by Sarah, Main Moderator (new)

Sarah (sassafras88) | 64 comments Mod
Sydney wrote: "Agreed. Honestly I was never like YEESSSSS with the characters and I thought Galen was just very flat and there was nothing special about him. Emma was funny, but she wasn't that special either. I ..."

Marissa wrote: "In my own opinion, the relationship felt a little cheesy and rushed."

ABSOLUTELY AGREE. I thought some aspects were "sweet" but most of it made NO sense to me. And whenever I tried to question it, the story justified their relationship with "the pull." I thought was kind of a bail out when there were no sparks