Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Challenge/Read-a-Thon > May 2015 Challenge – Mother May I?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krysta (last edited May 04, 2015 01:28PM) (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments May 2015 Challenge – Mother May I?
Duration: May 1st - May 31st, 2015

This is the month that we celebrate the wonderful women in our lives that have been there for us throughout our lives. Whether you celebrate with your mother, a grandmother, an aunt, or someone that has taken on that motherly figure in your life, this challenge is dedicated to them all!

Challenge Rules
→ When you sign up for the challenge, please post some kind of a place saver so that I can link you up under the participants.

→ For each book you read, please indicate the title and the date you finished reading it. Also, when the task gives more than one option to choose from, please make it clear which option you’ve chosen. If the task requires a specific cover, include the book cover.

→ You may only use each book for one task in this challenge, but feel free to use the same titles in other challenges!

→ When you complete the challenge, please post your entire, completed list as a new message to make it easier for everyone to see what you've read, and to have your name marked as "completed".

→ If you decide that you've bitten off more than you can chew, feel free to let me know you'd like to downgrade, or even back out of the challenge. However, please do not delete post. It will mess up the links to other participants' postings if you do.

Difficulty Levels:
Easy – Pick any 2
Medium – Pick any 4
Hard – Pick any 6
Read-a-holic – Read all 8!

Tasks:
➊ The modern American holiday of Mother's Day was first celebrated in 1908.
✿ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the number of pages – or – Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year – or – Read a book with a number in the title (it must be an actual number, not spelled out)

➋ The celebration of Mother's Day is not related to the many celebrations of mothers and motherhood that have occurred throughout the world over thousands of years, such as the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria, or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration.
✿ Read a book out of your typical genre – or – Read a new to you author – or – Read a book that takes place in another part of the world than you (the same country is fine, but try to stay at least 250 miles away)

➌ Due to the campaign efforts of Anna Jarvis, several states officially recognized Mother's Day, the first being West Virginia, Jarvis’ home state.
✿Read a book that takes place in your home state – or – Reread a favorite book – or – Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T.

➍ In 1914 Woodrow Wilson signed the proclamation creating Mother’s Day, the second Sunday in May, as a national holiday to honor mothers.
✿ Read a book that is second in a series – or – Read a book that your mother would enjoy – or – Read a book by an author whose first and last initials are the same.

➎ Although Jarvis was successful in founding Mother's Day she soon became resentful of the commercialization and was angry that companies would profit from the holiday.
✿ Read a book that has a lot of hype (this can be a new to you book or a reread) – or – Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance – or – Read a book that has become a movie.

➏ Jarvis's intention for the holiday had been for people to appreciate and honor mothers by writing a personal letter, by hand, expressing love and gratitude, rather than buying gifts and pre-made cards.
✿ Read a book that was recommended to you by someone you love – or – Read a book that was self-published, or published through a small publishing company – or – Read a book by an author that is not well known.

➐ Mother's Day continues to be one of the most commercially successful U.S. occasions.
Read a book published before 2000 that is still quite popular today – or – Read a book that has won a Goodreads Choice Award – or – Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R.

➑ Anna Jarvis specifically noted that "Mother's" should "be a singular possessive, for each family to honor its mother, not a plural possessive commemorating all mothers of the world." However, "Mothers' Day" (plural possessive) or "Mothers Day" (plural non-possessive) are also sometimes seen.
✿ Read a book by an author with an uncommon name – or – Read a book with any possessive in the title – or – Read a book in which the author’s first and last initials (no middle initials) can be found in MOTHERS DAY.

message 2: by Krysta (last edited Jun 03, 2015 11:02AM) (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Participants:
In alphabetical order:

In Progress:
Ashley
Jalissa
Vanessa

Completed:
Aly is so friggen bored
Amy
Danielle
Krysta
Suzanne
Tina Theresa

message 3: by Krysta (last edited May 26, 2015 05:20PM) (new)

Medium: Easy: 2/2 Finished

Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the number of pages.
Pandemonium 329 pages 5/11

Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T.
Wicked Willow III: Broken Sunrise 5/26

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver Wicked Willow III Broken Sunrise (Wicked Willow, #3) by Yvonne Navarro

NOTE: I had to downgrade due to severe weather conditions in my area. I had to make sure my house was not going to get blown away or float down the road due to flooding.

message 4: by Jalissa (last edited May 02, 2015 01:23PM) (new)

Jalissa | 57 comments I'll try medium for this challenge.

Tasks:

➌ Due to the campaign efforts of Anna Jarvis, several states officially recognized Mother's Day, the first being West Virginia, Jarvis’ home state.
-Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T.
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (02 May)

message 5: by Amy (last edited May 23, 2015 08:16PM) (new)

Amy | 1 comments COMPLETED!

8/8

Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year -- Published July 1st 2003
Skeletons by Kate Wilhelm

Read a new to you author -- Michelle Krys -- 05/07/15
Hexed (The Witch Hunter, #1) by Michelle Krys

Read a book that takes place in your home state: -- 05/14/15
Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel Caine

Read a book that is second in a series: -- 05/23/15
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman

Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance: People seem to love or hate -- 05/22/15
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1) by Ann Aguirre

Read a book that was self-published, or published through a small publishing company: Published October 17th 2011 by Tom Doherty -- 05/06/15
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake

Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R. -- 05/10/15
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

Read a book in which the author’s first and last initials (no middle initials) can be found in MOTHERS DAY: Rachel Hawkins -- 05/03/15
Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

message 6: by Vannessa (last edited May 25, 2015 12:59PM) (new)

Vannessa | 175 comments Going for hard this month. Have been slacking in my reading again! Will fill book titles in later.

Tasks:
➊ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the number of pages – or – Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year – or – Read a book with a number in the title (it must be an actual number, not spelled out) Cold Burn of Magic has 368 pages and was published on April 28th 2015 FINISHED May 11th

➋ Read a book out of your typical genre – or – Read a new to you author – or – Read a book that takes place in another part of the world than you (the same country is fine, but try to stay at least 250 miles away) Saving Her Destiny New to me author FINISHED May 13th

➌ Read a book that takes place in your home state – or – Reread a favorite book – or – Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T. Ever After FINISHED May 20th

➍ Read a book that is second in a series – or – Read a book that your mother would enjoy – or – Read a book by an author whose first and last initials are the same. The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers Book #2 in the series FINISHED May 25th

➎ Read a book that has a lot of hype (this can be a new to you book or a reread) – or – Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance – or – Read a book that has become a movie. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith Turned into a film

➏ Read a book that was recommended to you by someone you love – or – Read a book that was self-published, or published through a small publishing company – or – Read a book by an author that is not well known. Spelled by Betsy Schow

➐ Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R. MAYBE Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9) by Larissa Ione -

➑ Read a book by an author with an uncommon name – or – Read a book with any possessive in the title – or – Read a book in which the author’s first and last initials (no middle initials) can be found in MOTHERS DAY. MAYBE - Blood Guilt (Blood Hunters, #1) by Marie Treanor

READ 4/6
Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade #1) by Jennifer Estep Saving Her Destiny (The Mythicals, #1) by Candice Gilmer Ever After (Transplanted Tales, #4) by Kate SeRine The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers (Demon Slayer, #2) by Angie Fox

message 7: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited May 27, 2015 12:08PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) May 2015 Challenge – Mother May I?
Duration: May 1st - May 31st, 2014
Level: Hard
Completed 6/6 FINISHED 5/26
Tasks:
➊ ✿ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the number of pages Blind Faith Finished 5/26

➋ ✿ Read a new to you author Lick Completed 5/4 Fantastic Book I gave it a 5 star review

➌ ✿ Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T. Whatever It Takes Finished 5/19

➍ ✿ Read a book that is second in a series Her Lone Wolf Finished 5/15

➐ ✿Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R. Marked Completed 5/11 Good Ending to the Series

➑ ✿ Read a book with any possessive in the title Connor's GambleCompleted 5/1

Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Lick (Stage Dive, #1) by Kylie Scott Whatever It Takes (Trust No One, #4) by Dixie Lee Brown Her Lone Wolf (X-Ops, #2) by Paige Tyler Marked (Dark Protectors, #7) by Rebecca Zanetti Connor's Gamble by Kathy Ivan

message 8: by Suzanne (last edited May 19, 2015 07:42AM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 105 comments Paranormal Addicts & Newbies
May 2015 Challenge – Mother May I?
Duration:
5/1/2015 - 5/31/2015

Progress: 8 out of 8 (Read-a-holic – Read all 8!)

Tasks:
➊ The modern American holiday of Mother's Day was first celebrated in 1908

✿ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the number of pages – or – Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year – or – Read a book with a number in the title (it must be an actual number, not spelled out)
Hunted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/4/2015 - 323 Pages - Published 2009

➋ The celebration of Mother's Day is not related to the many celebrations of mothers and motherhood that have occurred throughout the world over thousands of years, such as the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria, or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration.
✿ Read a book out of your typical genre – or – Read a new to you author – or – Read a book that takes place in another part of the world than you (the same country is fine, but try to stay at least 250 miles away):
Untamed by Elizabeth Lowell - **** - 5/6/2015 - 416 Pages - New to Me Author

✿Read a book that takes place in your home state – or – Reread a favorite book – or – Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T.
The Shadows by J.R. Ward - ***** - 5/12/2015 - 592 Pages

➍ In 1914 Woodrow Wilson signed the proclamation creating Mother’s Day, the second Sunday in May, as a national holiday to honor mothers.
✿ Read a book that is second in a series – or – Read a book that your mother would enjoy – or – Read a book by an author whose first and last initials are the same.
Prodigy by Marie Lu - **** - 5/11/2015 - 371 Pages - Second Book in the Series

➎ Although Jarvis was successful in founding Mother's Day she soon became resentful of the commercialization and was angry that companies would profit from the holiday.
✿ Read a book that has a lot of hype (this can be a new to you book or a reread) – or – Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance – or – Read a book that has become a movie:
Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys by Billy Crystal - ***** - 5/7/2015 - 288 Pages - I liked it, I don't know why no one else did.

➏ Jarvis's intention for the holiday had been for people to appreciate and honor mothers by writing a personal letter, by hand, expressing love and gratitude, rather than buying gifts and pre-made cards.
✿ Read a book that was recommended to you by someone you love – or – Read a book that was self-published, or published through a small publishing company – or – Read a book by an author that is not well known:
Unblocked - Episode One by Marni Mann - ***** - 5/8/2015 - Self-Published

➐ Mother's Day continues to be one of the most commercially successful U.S. occasions.
Read a book published before 2000 that is still quite popular today – or – Read a book that has won a Goodreads Choice Award – or – Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R:
Tempted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/5/2015 - 319 Pages - Begins with T

➑ Anna Jarvis specifically noted that "Mother's" should "be a singular possessive, for each family to honor its mother, not a plural possessive commemorating all mothers of the world." However, "Mothers' Day" (plural possessive) or "Mothers Day" (plural non-possessive) are also sometimes seen.
✿ Read a book by an author with an uncommon name – or – Read a book with any possessive in the title – or – Read a book in which the author’s first and last initials (no middle initials) can be found in MOTHERS DAY:
The Spirit Thief by Rachel Aaron - ***** - 5/18/2015 - 310 Pages

Hunted (House of Night, #5) by P.C. Cast Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Untamed (Medieval, #1) by Elizabeth Lowell Still Foolin' 'Em Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys by Billy Crystal Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #13) by J.R. Ward Unblocked - Episode One (Timber Towers, #1) by Marni Mann The Spirit Thief (The Legend of Eli Monpress, #1) by Rachel Aaron

message 9: by Ashley (last edited May 06, 2015 03:34PM) (new)

Ashley Basile (ahunsicker) | 274 comments May 2015 Challenge – Mother May I?
May 1st - May 31st, 2015
Difficulty: Easy 1/2

Read a book out of your typical genre – or – Read a new to you author – or – Read a book that takes place in another part of the world than you (the same country is fine, but try to stay at least 250 miles away)

Killing Patton The Strange Death of World War II's Most Audacious General by Bill O'Reilly Killing Patton: The Strange Death of World War II's Most Audacious General by Bill O'Reilly - CURRENTLY READING

Read a book published before 2000 that is still quite popular today – or – Read a book that has won a Goodreads Choice Award – or – Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R.

To Hell And Back (Lily Harper #3) by H.P. Mallory To Hell And Back by H.P. Mallory - READ May 3, 2015

message 10: by Tina Theresa (last edited May 27, 2015 01:18PM) (new)

Tina Theresa | 47 comments Difficulty Level:
Hard 6/6 DONE

➊ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year First Night 5/17
➋ ✿ Read a book out of your typical genre SKIP
➌ ✿ Reread a favorite book – or – Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T. SKIP
➍ ✿ Read a book that is second in a series Amaury's Hellion 5/19
➎ ✿ Read a book that has a lot of hype Capture 5/13
➏✿ Read a book by an author that is not well known. Playing Dirty 5/15
➐ Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R. One in a Million 5/14
➑ ✿ Read a book by an author with an uncommon name Hunted by Kevin Hearne 5/17

Capture (Elements of Chemistry #3; Hypothesis, #1.3) by Penny Reid One in a Million (Lucky Harbor, #12) by Jill Shalvis Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6) by Kevin Hearne Playing Dirty (Monkey Business Trio, #1) by C.L. Parker Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2) by Tina Folsom First Night (Seductive Nights, #0.5) by Lauren Blakely

message 11: by Aly is so frigging bored (last edited May 25, 2015 10:59AM) (new)

Aly is so frigging bored | 21 comments I'd love to participate. I'm picking read-a-holic.

➊ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year
Afterlife (Knights of the Board Room, #4) by Joey W. Hill Afterlife

➋ Read a book out of your typical genre
I don't read SF, the only exception is this series :)
Born of Defiance (The League, #8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Defiance

➌ Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T.
I interpreted this to mean a title :)
Say You Love Me (Malory-Anderson Family, #5) by Johanna Lindsey Say You Love Me

➍ Read a book that your mother would enjoy
Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb Seduction in Death

➎ Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance
Silver Angel by Johanna Lindsey Silver Angel

➏ Read a book by an author that is not well known.
Desert Eden (Devereaux Family #3) by Patricia Grasso Desert Eden

➐ Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R.
Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard Mr. Perfect

➑ Read a book with any possessive in the title
Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross, #1) by Johanna Lindsey Man of My Dreams

message 12: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Everyone has been linked up!
If for some reason I missed your post, or the link is broken, let me know and I'd be happy to fix it!

message 13: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 105 comments Done!

Paranormal Addicts & Newbies
May 2015 Challenge – Mother May I?
Duration:
5/1/2015 - 5/31/2015

Progress: 8 out of 8 (Read-a-holic – Read all 8!)

Tasks:
➊ The modern American holiday of Mother's Day was first celebrated in 1908

Hunted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/4/2015 - 323 Pages - Published 2009

✿ Read a book out of your typical genre – or – Read a new to you author – or – Read a book that takes place in another part of the world than you (the same country is fine, but try to stay at least 250 miles away):
Untamed by Elizabeth Lowell - **** - 5/6/2015 - 416 Pages - New to Me Author

The Shadows by J.R. Ward - ***** - 5/12/2015 - 592 Pages

Prodigy by Marie Lu - **** - 5/11/2015 - 371 Pages - Second Book in the Series

✿ Read a book that has a lot of hype (this can be a new to you book or a reread) – or – Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance – or – Read a book that has become a movie:
Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys by Billy Crystal - ***** - 5/7/2015 - 288 Pages - I liked it, I don't know why no one else did.

✿ Read a book that was recommended to you by someone you love – or – Read a book that was self-published, or published through a small publishing company – or – Read a book by an author that is not well known:
Unblocked - Episode One by Marni Mann - ***** - 5/8/2015 - Self-Published

Read a book published before 2000 that is still quite popular today – or – Read a book that has won a Goodreads Choice Award – or – Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R:
Tempted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/5/2015 - 319 Pages - Begins with T

✿ Read a book by an author with an uncommon name – or – Read a book with any possessive in the title – or – Read a book in which the author’s first and last initials (no middle initials) can be found in MOTHERS DAY:
The Spirit Thief by Rachel Aaron - ***** - 5/18/2015 - 310 Pages

Hunted (House of Night, #5) by P.C. Cast Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Untamed (Medieval, #1) by Elizabeth Lowell Still Foolin' 'Em Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys by Billy Crystal Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #13) by J.R. Ward Unblocked - Episode One (Timber Towers, #1) by Marni Mann The Spirit Thief (The Legend of Eli Monpress, #1) by Rachel Aaron

message 14: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Nicely done Suzanne!

message 15: by Tina Theresa (last edited May 20, 2015 04:31AM) (new)

Tina Theresa | 47 comments Difficulty Level:
Hard 6/6 DONE

➊ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year First Night 5/17
➋ ✿ Read a book out of your typical genre SKIP
➌ ✿ Reread a favorite book – or – Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T. SKIP
➍ ✿ Read a book that is second in a series Amaury's Hellion 5/19
➎ ✿ Read a book that has a lot of hype Capture 5/13
➏✿ Read a book by an author that is not well known. Playing Dirty 5/15
➐ Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R. One in a Million 5/14
➑ ✿ Read a book by an author with an uncommon name Hunted by Kevin Hearne 5/17

Capture (Elements of Chemistry #3; Hypothesis Series, #1.3) by Penny Reid One in a Million (Lucky Harbor, #12) by Jill Shalvis Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6) by Kevin Hearne Playing Dirty (Monkey Business Trio, #1) by C.L. Parker Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2) by Tina Folsom First Night (Seductive Nights, #0.5) by Lauren Blakely

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1 comments COMPLETED!

8/8

Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year -- Published July 1st 2003
Skeletons by Kate Wilhelm

Read a new to you author -- Michelle Krys -- 05/07/15
Hexed (The Witch Hunter, #1) by Michelle Krys

Read a book that takes place in your home state: -- 05/14/15
Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel Caine

Read a book that is second in a series: -- 05/23/15
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman

Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance: People seem to love or hate -- 05/22/15
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1) by Ann Aguirre

Read a book that was self-published, or published through a small publishing company: Published October 17th 2011 by Tom Doherty -- 05/06/15
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake

Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R. -- 05/10/15
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

Read a book in which the author’s first and last initials (no middle initials) can be found in MOTHERS DAY: Rachel Hawkins -- 05/03/15
Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

message 17: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments You've both been added to the completed list!
Way to go!

Aly is so frigging bored | 21 comments Done!

I'd love to participate. I'm picking read-a-holic.

➊ Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the publication year
Afterlife (Knights of the Board Room, #4) by Joey W. Hill Afterlife

➋ Read a book out of your typical genre
I don't read SF, the only exception is this series :)
Born of Defiance (The League, #8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Defiance

➌ Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T.
I interpreted this to mean a title :)
Say You Love Me (Malory-Anderson Family, #5) by Johanna Lindsey Say You Love Me

➍ Read a book that your mother would enjoy
Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb Seduction in Death

➎ Read a book that people seem to dislike, but you think should be given a chance
Silver Angel by Johanna Lindsey Silver Angel

➏ Read a book by an author that is not well known.
Desert Eden (Devereaux Family #3) by Patricia Grasso Desert Eden

➐ Read a book that begins with M, O, T, H, E, or R.
Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard Mr. Perfect

➑ Read a book with any possessive in the title
Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross, #1) by Johanna Lindsey Man of My Dreams

message 19: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Nicely done! Looks like people are staring to wrap up.
I've had AWFUL weather the last few weeks and I've been watching news and weather reports more than anything else.
I'll be lucky to finish the EASY level at this point!

message 20: by Krysta (new)

Easy: 2/2 Finished

Read a book that has a 0,1,8, or 9 somewhere in the number of pages.
Pandemonium 329 pages 5/11

Read a book that begins with W, E, S, or T.
Wicked Willow III: Broken Sunrise 5/26

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver Wicked Willow III Broken Sunrise (Wicked Willow, #3) by Yvonne Navarro

Aly is so frigging bored | 21 comments Congrats everyone!