Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Bottle Banished: Dreaming of Genie (Bottle Banished, #1)
This topic is about Bottle Banished
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {673} Blottle Banished COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jun 20, 2015 10:52AM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Bottle Banished: Dreaming of Genie
Author: C.L. Riley
Genre: Dark Fantasy Romance18+
Length: 300 pages
Synopsis - Genie thought learning how to “do” The Hustle was the worst thing about 1977, right along with strobe lights and disco balls, but she discovers something far worse the day she is bottle banished by an unsanctioned hunter obsessed with her destruction.

Thirty-seven years later, she is awakened from her spellbound slumber by a homeless alcoholic who wants whiskey not a wish. Overwhelmed with shame and keeping secrets from even himself, Reid Romans is the worst master ever.
He stinks. He’s dirty. He’s rude, but even more maddening; he’s sinfully sexy under all the filth and attitude. When his green-eyed gaze captures Genie for the first time, she’s hooked, and being hooked on a human is not acceptable or allowed according to the genie rule book.

While Reid’s unsavory past bites hard at his heels, and he’s accused of a murder he didn’t commit, a powerful jinn is stalking Genie, intent on adding her to his harem. She has rejected him too many times to count, but he won’t stop until he claims her—body and soul.

Genie and Reid have way more than one love-sick jinn to deal with. A ruthless FBI agent; a cold-blooded cartel; and a hateful hunter, who wants genie back in her bottle, banished forever; keep them fighting for freedom and against the desire flaring between them.

Dark secrets, forbidden love, and simmering suspense take Genie and Reid on an unforgettable journey where the past and future collide and wishes run out.

The first 11 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Gifted via Amazon format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 Rebecca (littlelongy207) 5
2 Danielle (dlknight81) 5
3 Faye (stelle.reedrose) 5
4 Sophie (gloyp) 2
5 Didi (kateb) 4
6 Danielle (pixiescanread) 4
7 Charli (CharliDenae) 4
8 Alise (termy_mom) 4
9 J (jwhiteaz) 3
10 Liralli (echelonlira) 4
11 Anna (amartinischwob) 4

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Rebecca (longy207) | 124 comments I would like to read and review this one- I'm almost through with dissertation and being able to read in my own time would be a fantastic reward- littlelongy207@live.co.uk

message 3: by C.L. (last edited May 01, 2015 07:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments As the author, I want to make sure everyone knows this is a definite ADULT read. Mature sexual content, including dubious consent and light BDSM elements, major alpha males, language and violence. Carrie, you might want to add 18+ above. Thank you so much for featuring Bottle Banished! I'm so exited to share this paranormal adventure!

Rebecca (longy207) | 124 comments i did note the 18 + elements in this synopsis. I agree to all of thhe above, I am 21

message 5: by C.L. (last edited May 01, 2015 07:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Rebecca, I didn't mean you necessarily, just didn't see the warning for some reason. Can I gift you a MOBI copy for kindle? i am so excited you want to read and review. Thank you!

Danielle Knight | 65 comments I would like to read and review this book. dlknight81@yahoo.com Thanks!

Rebecca (longy207) | 124 comments yeah- mobi copy

message 8: by Faye (last edited May 09, 2015 06:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Faye | 143 comments Would like to r&r. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com mobi copy for kindle is okay :)

Sophie | 112 comments I would like to R&R. Format supported by Kindle please! gloyp@hotmail.com :)

message 10: by Kate (last edited May 03, 2015 07:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate Bigel (goodreadscomkate_bigel) | 23 comments i am good with amazon....i have everything with which to purchase and read...early retirement hazards...;-) Looking forward to reviewing it....kateb@bigel.net

Danielle (restlesspixie) | 30 comments I would love to read this if possible. pixiescanread@gmail.com

Since I read off a kindle, this would be great!

Char ღ Denae (chardenae) | 100 comments Hi Carrie! I'd love to R2R this one! Mobi, please! CharliDenae@AOL.com

Thanks!!

BookWormAli (bookishwormali) | 19 comments Hi Carrie! This sounds great I would liek to review if possible. termy_mom@hotmail.com

Thanks!

message 14: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Thank you everyone who has requested Bottle Banished. I believe I've sent each and every one of you a copy. If not please just let me know.

message 15: by J. (new) - rated it 3 stars

J. (jwhiteaz) | 71 comments I would like to read. jwhiteaz@cox.net mobi

Thanks

message 16: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments J, you book as been "gifted." Thank you!

message 17: by Faye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Faye | 143 comments Hello!

My bad. No wonder I didn't receive the book yet. Apparently, I made a typo error. Instead of redrose it was reedrose. My correct email is stelle.redrose@yahoo.com I apologized.

message 18: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Faye wrote: "Hello!

My bad. No wonder I didn't receive the book yet. Apparently, I made a typo error. Instead of redrose it was reedrose. My correct email is stelle.redrose@yahoo.com I apologized."

Faye, I sent it again! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing.

message 19: by Faye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Faye | 143 comments Here's my review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Posted it on amazon too.

I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait for the next book. May I know how many books will be in this series?

message 20: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments I'm planning on three, but we will see where it goes! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Wow! You read that quickly, Faye. You're like me. I devour books.

Char ღ Denae (chardenae) | 100 comments Crap! I didn't see that this one was sent straight to Kindle, Carrie. Can you send it again, please?

My Kindle address is: SeaHag666@kindle.com.

Sorry!!!

Liralli | 4 comments Hi, I was just casually strolling by and noticed this thread. It appears you may have two open slots for a lonely biblioholic. I would love the chance to read and review this lovely piece of literature if it is quite alright with you. I would prefer .mobi but I can work with any format. ;) echelonlira@gmail.com

message 24: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Thank you, Danielle! I am so pleased you enjoyed Bottle Banished: Dreaming of Genie. You can expect more of Reid and Genie, as well as plenty of Kuru and Cassie in book two, Bottle Banished: Claiming Cassie.

Liralli, As soon as I get the official okay from our amazing moderator, Carrie, I will gift you a Kindle copy.

Liralli | 4 comments Huzzah! I am really looking forward to reading your book. I don't think I have seen one with a plot like yours before so it should be a completely new experience for me. :)

BookWormAli (bookishwormali) | 19 comments Heres my review. Thats C.L. I had a great time reading this...
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

http://www.amazon.com/review/R4LPSI0B...

message 27: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments I'd like to review if there is still a spot available...

amartinischwob@gmail.com

I'm good with an Amazon format, thanks!

message 28: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Liralli wrote: "Huzzah! I am really looking forward to reading your book. I don't think I have seen one with a plot like yours before so it should be a completely new experience for me. :)"

I am going to go ahead and gift it to you. Don't be mad at me, Carrie. I hope you enjoy reading, Liralli!

message 29: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Anna wrote: "I'd like to review if there is still a spot available...

amartinischwob@gmail.com

I'm good with an Amazon format, thanks!"

Anna, sending you a copy too! I'll look forward to your review.

Rebecca (longy207) | 124 comments Thank you very much for letting me read this fantastic book. I'm sorry this review is late.
It's also on amazon.com and .co.uk and my blog...
http://rebeccasneverendingbookshelf.b...

I would also be interested to know if there is going to be more books like this? Because I would love to read them.

I have also preordered your other book firetrap from amazon.co.uk and look forward to reading it.

message 31: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments rebeccasneverendingbookshelf wrote: "Thank you very much for letting me read this fantastic book. I'm sorry this review is late.
It's also on amazon.com and .co.uk and my blog...
http:..."

Yes, book two is in the works! I'm in the middle of my new MC biker romance series, and then more genies and one super hot jinn!

message 32: by J. (new) - rated it 3 stars

J. (jwhiteaz) | 71 comments Thanks for allowing me to read this book. Here is my review which is also posted on amazon.

Char ღ Denae (chardenae) | 100 comments C.L. wrote: "Charli ღ Denae wrote: "C.L. My Kindle address is different than my AOL address. I'm so sorry! I should've read the entire post before I added my address. My Kindle address is: seahag666@kindle.com
..."

I GOT IT!!! I can't believe it. LOL!! I clicked on the link and it just downloaded like nothing. Thanks for your patience!! I'll R2R ASAP. : )

message 34: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Yay! I hope you enjoy, Charli. Technology is so weird sometimes.

message 35: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Charli ღ Denae wrote: "C.L. wrote: "Charli ღ Denae wrote: "C.L. My Kindle address is different than my AOL address. I'm so sorry! I should've read the entire post before I added my address. My Kindle address is: seahag66..."

WOOT WOOT

Char ღ Denae (chardenae) | 100 comments C.L. wrote: "Yay! I hope you enjoy, Charli. Technology is so weird sometimes."

It is! I've never had that happen before. LOL!! Oh well, so far, the book is totally worth the effort!

message 37: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Ahhhhhh! Thank you! I am thrilled you are enjoying. I will look forward to your review.

message 38: by Silvia (new)

Silvia Domingos | 11 comments Hi i would love to read and review this book. THx silviadomingos1@hotmail.com

Liralli | 4 comments Sorry for the delay my review is up. <3 Thank you for the opportunity to review your wonderful book.

Char ღ Denae (chardenae) | 100 comments Thank you so much C.L. and Carrie!! Once I finally got the book, I dove right in! Such a good read!! Here are my links (I also am pimping on Facebook and Twitter, and will add to my blog soon), sorry it took me so long. :(
I'll do better next time, Carrie. I promise!! XOXO

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...

message 42: by C.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.L. Riley | 21 comments Charli ღ Denae wrote: "Thank you so much C.L. and Carrie!! Once I finally got the book, I dove right in! Such a good read!! Here are my links (I also am pimping on Facebook and Twitter, and will add to my blog soon), sor..."

Thank you so much for spreading the word! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the book.

message 43: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

C.L. wrote: "As the author, I want to make sure everyone knows this is a definite ADULT read. Mature sexual content, including dubious consent and light BDSM elements, major alpha males, language and violence. ..."

Thank you for sharing your book with LoP
Remember us when your next fabulous book comes out!!!