2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Tracey D's very ambitious May reading plan

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (last edited May 30, 2015 03:48AM) (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments ✔ ★ ☞ ☊

Carry over from April
The Concrete Blonde by Michael Connelly (book 3 in the Harry Bosch series) ★★★★☆
✔ ☊ Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel (book 2 in the Thomas Cromwell trilogy) ★★★★☆

Book list for May

The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier (last page) ★★★★★
The Tale of Holly How by Susan Wittig Albert (book 2 in the Beatrix Potter series)
Cockroaches by Jo Nesbo (book 2 in the Harry Hole series)
The Woods by Harlan Coben ★★★★☆
An April Shroud by Reginald Hill (book 4 in the Dalziel and Pascoe series)
The Story Of Danny Dunn by Bryce Courtenay
Reunion in Death by J D Robb (book 16 in the In Death
Snow Blind by P J Tracy (book 4 in the Monkeewrench series)
*** The Rhetoric of Death by Judith Rock (book 1 in the Charles Du Luc series)
☞ ☊ Queen of Hearts by Rhys Bowen (book 8 in the Royal Spyness series)
Pendragon's Banner by Helen Hollick (book 2 in the Arthurian Trilogy) ★★★★☆
Cold Granite by Stuart MacBride ★★★★☆

The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier The Tale of Holly How (The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter, #2) by Susan Wittig Albert Cockroaches (Harry Hole, #2) by Jo Nesbø The Woods by Harlan Coben An April Shroud (Dalziel & Pascoe, #4) by Reginald Hill The Story Of Danny Dunn by Bryce Courtenay Reunion in Death (In Death, #14) by J.D. Robb Snow Blind (Monkeewrench, #4) by P.J. Tracy The Rhetoric of Death by Judith Rock Queen of Hearts (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries, #8) by Rhys Bowen Pendragon's Banner (Pendragon's Banner Trilogy, #2) by Helen Hollick The Concrete Blonde (Harry Bosch, #3) by Michael Connelly Bring Up the Bodies (Thomas Cromwell, #2) by Hilary Mantel Cold Granite (Logan McRae, #1) by Stuart MacBride

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10631 comments Mod
It may be ambitious but it's full of. Interesting titles. I've got to get back to Harry Bosch, too!

message 3: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments I'm loving this one in the Harry Bosch series! Will finish it after I read Pendragon's Banner. When do you plan on reading book 4?

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

I don't have it scheduled but am open. By the way, I set up discussion topics for The Concrete Blonde if you get to the book this month.

message 5: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Yes, I will definitely go to the discussion when I have finished. Will be interested to see what others think.

Would you be interested in a buddy read in June for book 4?

message 6: by Jonetta (new)

Definitely! I'll put in on my schedule.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Concrete Blonde was a good one as was The Last Coyote! Hope you guys enjoy...let me know when you get to Trunk Music and I will join you :)

Enjoy the Woods by Coben I liked that one of his.

message 8: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Jonetta wrote: "Definitely! I'll put in on my schedule."

Yay!

message 9: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Kris wrote: "Enjoy the Woods by Coben I liked that one of his."

This has been on my TBR list for a while and I'm finally reading it as it has been "picked for me" in another group.

message 10: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Kris wrote: "let me know when you get to Trunk Music and I will join you :)"

That would be great!

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4125 comments Mod
Nice list, Tracey. I'm looking forward to reading The Rhetoric of Death by Judith Rock . It should be arriving from BetterWorldBooks any day now :0)

message 13: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Thanks Lauren! I have my copy of Rhetoric of Death so hope to get to it mid month.

message 14: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Updated my list - life has been a little crazy lately!!!

message 15: by Jonetta (new)

You've been missed!

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I agree!

message 17: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Ah thank you! I have missed talking books with you both. Will try and get caught up on things. I will also look at the discussion topics for Concrete Blonde on the weekend.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Let me know what you thought of Chevalier's The Lady and the Unicorn. It's been awhile since I read that one.

message 19: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Kris wrote: "Let me know what you thought of Chevalier's The Lady and the Unicorn. It's been awhile since I read that one."

Hoping to get to that one next.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I have only read the first 5 of her books this one was my least fav but still enjoyed it from what my review tells me ;)

message 21: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Finished The Lady and the Unicorn. Think I'm going against the grain here but I loved it and it's my favourite book by Chevalier.

Now on to Snow Blind.