Read-a-Long with PRICEISWONG discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
MAY | ACOTAR > May's Book Pick!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica (priceiswong) | 187 comments Mod
YAY!! The poll results are in!

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) 15 votes, 40.5%
An Ember in the Ashes 7 votes, 18.9%
The Heir (The Selection, #4) 7 votes, 18.9%
The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) 5 votes, 13.5%
Saint Anything 3 votes, 8.1%

Are you guys super excited to read this book? It's out May 5th!! I'm really excited!!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (daniellecg) | 31 comments I don't think I'm participating this month. I'm just not really feeling this book and I want to get my books-I-own-TBR down. I hope I'll participate next month again! Have fun reading this.

Danielle wrote: "I don't think I'm participating this month. I'm just not really feeling this book and I want to get my books-I-own-TBR down. I hope I'll participate next month again! Have fun reading this."

Totally understand! Hopefully you'll join next month! Happy Reading!

Nina (themoodreader) | 6 comments I get all of my books from the library so I'm not sure if I'll be able to join you in this one, but I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA READ IT ASAP REGARDLESS AHHHH!!! *fangirl noises*

Alina Preordered it, so I'm in for this month!

Tina (colada_books) the book just arrived in my mailbox and I am so excited!! I need a sarah j maas fix since the heir of fire just left me hanging there, craving for more..... Hope this one is as good as the throne of glass series.

Caitlin Hodges (caitlinyerlyhodges) I am so excited! I started reading it this morning and IM LOVING IT!

message 8: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam I really want to read this, but chapters/indigo stores are not selling them in store, and they sold out online. If I'm lucky I might get it in amazon, but they take a while to ship, so I might not be able to join this month :(

Alex Espino (heretherebeareader) | 16 comments Super excited for this book. I enjoy faerie tales immensely, especially darker ones.

YAY! So glad you all are excited too!! I have my copy finally! I'm starting it today! (I'm also putting up all the discussion topics so you can start discussing it as you go!!) Happy Reading!!

Alisha Christine (alishaherbooks) | 34 comments Just got this book today! Starting it tonight. It's my first time participating. :)

message 12: by Jen (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jen (jenichenny) Looks like my library won't be getting this and Scrbd hasn't added it yet. Excited to get my hands on this one! Happy reading to everyone who has a copy!

message 13: by Alex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alex Hale Just got a copy today. It came signed as well :D Really looking forward to reading it :)