Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows question

Dobby (SPOILERS)
Majlinda Rusi Majlinda May 01, 2015 10:38AM
Did anyone else cry their eyes out when Dobby died?!

Dobby's death was very sad. BUT I CRIED FOR REMUS AND TONKS =(

I didn't cry; I don't normally cry when characters die because I can usually see it coming based on the scene. The places I cry are usually afterwards or before, when we see those random sentimental things about the character that are so bittersweet.

His death did make sense, but it really was sad.

I cried for Dobby the most, probably, and I don't often cry at books. I still cry thinking about it. I cried for Sirius, and for Dumbledore, I cried for Fred (Killing just one twin is merciless!), Remus and Tonks, heck, I cried for Collin Creevey. I cried for Hedwig for pete's sake! This series just hit me hard...

FRED hit me so hard! So did Dobby, Hedwig, Sirius, Remus, Tonks

Jamies (The Kansan Reader) Fred was also hard for me too.
May 19, 2015 05:00PM · flag

Don't even start on Sirius. That hit right at the heart.

When i first read the book i did get a little sad because the little guy was just so loyal ya know.always trying to help harry.

YES!!! I Cried through most of this book especially with Dobby

Okay, everyone should have cried for Dobby. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, should have cried for anyone else.

Chaos Because in the second book, Harry specificly told him not to save Him again. And then he died saving him!
May 29, 2015 10:50AM · flag

Saddest moment in the whole series was when Dobby died, I was shocked. I've only just read this series and loved it, and am part way through the movies. I'm not a "crier" but if I was, I sure would have cried!
www.jadorebooks.com

I was completely inconsolable. Everyone regarded me as crazy, but it's good to know I'm not the only one. lol

It was a complete surprise. I cried for dobby, though not for Dumbledore. Sirius got me too