Addicted to YA discussion

Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
This topic is about Blue Lily, Lily Blue
Series > Blue Lily, Lily Blue

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part? Will you read the next one?

message 2: by Ro (new)

Ro  Long (grav3yardgirl) | 1 comments Currently downloading the audiobook to read "The raven boys" soo It may be a minute before I get to book 3

B.B. Shepherd (bbshepherd) | 25 comments I wasn't crazy about the second book (The Dream Thieves) but I loved Blue Lily, Lily Blue. It's been a while since I read it though, so it's difficult to think of favorite parts. I'll have to go back and refresh my memory. I'll definitely be reading the last book. :)

Caroline Greyling | 7 comments Maggie Stiefvater is one of my favorite authors and this series takes the cake for me. There's something so nostalgic and haunting about the way she writes. I love the fact that the characters are flawed and I really enjoyed the mythology in this book.

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 141 comments Probably my least favorite of the three currently out, but it left me REALLY wanting the next book.

Robyn (robynr) I've loved all three of the Raven Cycle books and I can't wait for book four! I particularly loved the descriptions of the cave in this one.

Jamie (Books and Ladders) (booksandladders) | 8 comments I am in love with this series. I think Blue Lily, Lily Blue is one of my favourites, but I don't think anything will top Dream Thieves for me. To me that one will be the best of the series.

message 8: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Jackson | 572 comments I absolutely love this series, I borrowed the first book from my friend about 2 years ago, and I don't regret the decision at all! Although I'm really sad that the series will end in the fall, I really cannot wait for the last book to come out!

Chelsea | 10 comments This quickly became one of my favorite series and I am so excited and worried for the fourth book. I think Blue Lily, Lily Blue is my favorite of the series so far.