Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Lil'Sunshine and Stargirl

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we are and I was hoping that for a retelling that maybe we could do something along the lines of Sleeping Beauty but have it in Salemn just before the witch trials. What do you think?

message 2: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ohhhh nice what do you propose? Like any ideas of how the plot would go?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Instead of sleeping beauty being a princess she is the governer's daughter that was threatened by a Witch that was once in love with her father. The witch was very jealous and casted a curse on the child. Then everyone thought she was nuts except for the governer who knew that she was a witch.

message 4: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) So then the girl would be tried, right? Hence the sleeping thing...

Maybe the boy who hangs her, does it in such a way where she doesn't die, but it just looks like it? That kind of thing?

message 5: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Abd maybe... the boy could be like the outcast (like quasimodo?)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure and there will be multiple characters by the way meaning that there will be an even amount of who plays who and what not.

message 7: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Great :)

Since it was your idea, you can make your characters first. That way I can base mine off of yours! (Plus I have to go for now, so I won't be able to make mine yet anyway)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Maria Leslie
Species: Witch

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Christopher Alias
Species:Human

message 10: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Okay :) so I'm assuming Maria is the governor's daughter?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No she's the witch that puts her to sleep

message 12: by Rameela (Star) (last edited May 02, 2015 02:59AM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Name: Trevor Argus
Appearance:

message 13: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Name: Annabelle Argus
Appearance:

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((are your two characters brother and sister?))

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((Well... you said the governor had a daughter. And I'm just assuming that since you're playing the witch, you would want me to play the governor and his daughter? I can change it if you'd like... O.o I just assumed you were playing the witch and the 'quasimodo' type character?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well yeah I am playing the characters that you are thinking I am the only thing is that if your charries dad is 2 years or something apart that's very weird. LOL. I'll play the governor and he could have had two kids so that solves that and another twist is that the witch falls for Trevor.))

message 17: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((OMG hahahah I completely didn't mean that part O.O Awkward

wow... so sorry for that little extremely embarrassing mess up

But yeah that sounds great! You start please!! Also, sorry if I don't reply for an hour or two and stuff. I think I'm in a different time zone, and I've been studying all day so now I'm going to go watch a movie with some friends :) ))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.