YA Readers Everywhere discussion

Welcome > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan Finlay | 7 comments Mod
Hi everyone and welcome to YA Readers Everywhere.
This is just discussion to say hi to all or new members and get to know one another :)
Hi! My names Megan. I love YA books and if I was to list my favourites I think I would be here forever aha. I mainly read fantasy/paranormal romances (because lets face it if there isn't a hot guy in your head to drool over what's the point? lol)
I should probably be revising for my exams right now but as usual my heads stuck in a book :)
It’s nice to meet you all!

message 2: by Maya (new)

Maya White | 1 comments Hi Megan! Thanks for inviting me!!! I'm Maya, I love YA as well. Right now my favorite book is Divergent. My favorite series is between I Am Number Four series and The Mortal Instruments series. I am majoring in Psychology at the the moment, but I am thinking about double majoring in English. I either want to be a Prosecutor or an Editor.

message 3: by Ten (new)

Ten (tenielle107) Hey! I'm Tenielle. I'm a 19 year old college student who prefers reading fiction to textbooks, but what can you do? I love the YA Genre, specifically science fiction and fantasy and absolutely hate love triangles.
I'm new to goodreads but am always looking for someone with similar interests to me (seeing as I come from a small town and book lovers are few and far between) so feel free to send me a friend request.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan Finlay | 7 comments Mod
Hi Maya, Myriam and Tenielle! Welcome and thanks for joining the group :) It's nice to meet people who share a love for books.