Or just a normal MxF?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk

Could I be the girl?

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments Yes I will be the guy

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk

So any plot in mind?

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments A guy meets a cute girl at school and they go to the park to fall in love

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so cheesy~v~

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments We'll have any other ideas

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, I have no ideas, except maybe two best friends are starting to fall for each other and after one incident they decide that they should get together?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk so characters?

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments Name:Sam
Appearance: tall, brown hair, blue eyes
Dislikes: bugs and bullies

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Eliza Cortana Angel Matthews
Nicknames: Eli, Angel, and Matthews( Used by sam*v^))
Appearance: http://s2.favim.com/orig/37/beautiful...
Dislikes: Teachers, Her mother, and her sisters

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments Ok so u start

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza, like always, was running around the school track in the morning, her blonde wavy locks were put up into a ponytail, which now bobbed in the wind as she ran.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments Sam was watching her run and cheering for her "go Eliza go" Sam had said to her as she ran

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza grinned up at Sam, he was always such an idiot, but he did help her a lot, so she had no reason to kill the guy yet, she contiued running until her coach told her to stop, " I'm not tired!" Eliza lied.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments Sam smiled at Eliza as she continued to run

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Coach allowed her to continue, " If she falls down in exhaustion, tell her I told her so," Coach said to Sam throwing his hands up into the air in exasperation and he left the two, he disappeared into the school.

Eliza ran over to Sam, " He falls for it every time!" Eliza said as she hopped over the bench, she walks over to her bag, and grabs a water bottle out.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Your pretty fast Eliza" Sam had said to her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ugh! I am not that fast Sam, you know that," Eliza said as she sat down on the bleachers,

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Well to me you are" Sam said while he was looking at her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" well then your pretty messed up," Eliza teased.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Okay but there is one thing I am right on" Sam said

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" And what are you right about?" Eliza asked as she laid down on the cold bleachers staring at Sam.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Your beautiful"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza choked on her water, and she quickly sat up, trying to swallow the water.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "You okay"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza managed to swallow the water, " I'm just fine, you just surprised me with your reply," Eliza said wheezing a little as she coughed.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Okay I hope your okay I got worried for a second"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm fine, I swear on my mother's grave that I am fine," Eliza said as she looked down at her shoes.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza looked up at Sam, " Do you actually believe that I am beautiful?" Eliza whispered as she avoided Sam's gaze.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Yes I do I believe your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smiled softly and she hugged Sam.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments Sam smiled "besides I like you a lot"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza blushed, she wanted to admit to Sam that she liked him too, but she couldn't bring her self to do so.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments Sam smiled at her

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smiled, she pulled back a bit, she looked at her phone, " The bell is going to ring soon, we better get inside," Eliza mutters softly.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Agree" Sam had said

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza gets all her stuff and she stuffs it into her bag, and she heads towards the school, " Race yah," Elza teased.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Okay" as Sam starts to run

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza dashed past Sam, " ha you always fall for it!" Eliza teased as she ran backwards perfectly without bumping into anything.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Show off" Sam had said to her

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza grinned, " That's just.harsh," Eliza said in a fake hurt tone as she opens the door.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Funny you are cute tho"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza grinned, " I live to be cute and funny," Eliza said with a giggle.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Yeah that's great but I have a question" SAMs face began to turn red

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well ask away," Eliza said.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 284 comments "Will you go out with me" SAMs face was completely red

« previous 1 3 4 5