Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Movies > Hitman: Agent 47 Starring Rupert Friend

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4137 comments Mod
Actor Rupert Friend is replacing Timothy Olyphant as Agent 47, in the new movie Hitman: Agent 47, coming out this summer. I'm not familiar with Rupert. I don't watch Homeland and I've never seen him in anything else. I remember hearing years ago that Paul Walker was supposed replace Timothy and I have to say that I couldn't see Paul Walker as Agent 47. Timothy Olyphant is Agent 47. I might watch Hitman: Agent 47, when the movie hits the library.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9732 comments Mod
Looking forward to it. I don't know if I will see it at the movies, but I will definitely watch it. Kind of hard for me to miss an assassin lead character. :)

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) I liked the original movie - I mean Timothy Oliphant is good in anything.

But Rupert Friend is excellent as Peter Quinn in Homeland so I think he will do a good job.

message 4: by Mizval1955 (new)

Mizval1955 | 44 comments Timothy Olyphant in "This Is Where I Leave You." I love him. Rupert Friend is ok Here are Mr. Friend's states

Rupert William Anthony Friend is an English actor, director, screenwriter, and producer. He is best known for his roles as Mr. Wickham in the 2005 film Pride and Prejudice, Lieutenant Kurt Kotler
Born: October 1, 1981 (age 33), Stonesfield, United Kingdom Height: 6' 1" Partner: Aimee Mullins (2013–)

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris | 1 comments Rupert Friend Such a great actor, Specially i am in love with his dressing style , recently i saw the same suit avilable at http://goo.gl/gJGbbN for sale.