Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > looking for fantasy books with PNR and male pov

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felix (last edited May 01, 2015 06:43AM) (new)

Felix hey, i'm looking for a book with a PNR between a alteast initially human male and a nonhuman female of any kind with male pov and some action.
I really liked Good Intentions (Good Intentions, #1) by Elliott Kay or The Sword of Truth, Boxed Set I Wizard's First Rule, Blood of the Fold, Stone of Tears (Sword of Truth, #1-3) by Terry Goodkind : young brave male adult helps female in need and they end up stuck together.
The FFM setting in the first of those two books is quiet funny but not really necessary.
I like some sex in the book but please a story with some sex and not sex with some story.
And stay the hell away from the protagonist with letters from the Greek alphabet.
Thanks in advance Felix

message 2: by Felix (last edited May 07, 2015 06:41AM) (new)

Felix Ty for the answer but that is female pov -.-
i think i'm going to abaondon looking for a little more erotic pnr with male pov QQ

message 3: by Jan (new)

Jan Miller | 2 comments Hey, Felix, you might try this Amazon ebook. The main character is male and it's definitely got erotic scenes, but it meets your story with some sex and NOT sex with some story requirement. The females are human, though. Anyway, it's a good read. I just finished it and loved it. No HEA, though, if you want that.

I Know How You Feel: The Sensate by Nicole Minsk.

-Jan