Goliverse discussion

What's on your nightstand for May?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael | 18 comments So, what's everyone reading in May? I have a copy of First World War by Martin Gilbert that I am starting to work through.

message 2: by Rodney (new)

Rodney | 208 comments Mod
I'm still on too many curses. My second job has picked up so I'm tied up there. Also back reading x-men comics.

message 3: by Matt (new)

Matt | 150 comments I'll be finishing up The Martian (I'm so close to the end, but got to the end of my lunch break!) and then reading Lords of the Sith, and whatever the Goliverse book is for May. Speaking of which, shouldn't that be announced by now?

message 4: by Rodney (new)

It has been. Heir to the Jedi

message 5: by SciFiNow (new)

SciFiNow | 89 comments I think the polls should be announced in the forums. I had no idea lords of the sith was out already that's next on my list. I've been reading prince of thorns trilogy.

message 6: by Rodney (new)

I thought it had been. My bad. I'll try to do better about that

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael | 18 comments Poll? There doesn't seem to be an option for that in the iOS app. Maybe I'm just not seeing it. How do we find the polls?

message 8: by Rodney (new)

The iOS app doesn't show polls. Should get an email notification saying to vote in poll. Have to vote on webpage and not app. Not sure why they don't have that option in app

message 9: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Beaty | 33 comments I have several of the new 'canonical' Star Wars novels on hold at the library. For now, though, I'm going to try The Long Earth by Stephen Baxter.

message 10: by Rodney (new)

The long earth? There was another author on there wasn't there? And a sequel? If it is the one I'm thinking of I enjoyed it

message 11: by Michael (new)

Michael | 18 comments I just looked back and didn't see an e-mail notification. That is a bummer about iOS not supporting the polls. Maybe once the poll is finished, please post a thread with the results in the group. Thanks!

message 12: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Beaty | 33 comments Rod, there is a sequel. And yes, Terry Pratchett is the co-author on the Long Earth.