Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please add cover for my book here

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14139 comments Added.

I know people advise to post in separate threads for clarity, but due to the sheer volume I would personally find it much clearer if you posted all the cover requests as different comments in one thread. Much easier to keep track of what I've done already. :)

message 3: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 21209 comments If you refresh the request page lethe, the ones you've looked at disappear. :-)

I wasn't sure if lulu.com was acceptable, but I guess it's a publishing site?

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14139 comments Yes, lulu is considered a publisher.

In my experience the 'new' disappears, but that doesn't mean the request has been dealt with yet, I think?

message 5: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 21209 comments I refresh only after doing the dealing. Thanks for the lulu reassurance; I'll lend a hand with these covers.

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14139 comments Thanks, Abcdarian :-)

On my iPad the page often reloads when I come back to it and then all the 'new' signs disappear.

message 7: by Nick (last edited May 01, 2015 11:56AM) (new)

Nick Armbrister (nickarmbristerjimmyboomsemtex) | 78 comments thanx for your help. yes i was following the single post rule. i have more to post/photos to do(2 i missed). will do in a single post with comments then if its easier to do. thanx again.

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44595 comments Mod
While it's always fine to start new threads for each request, for simple things like these -- just adding a cover where none has been previously added, and where the source is clearly the publisher -- a single thread should work well.

message 9: by Nick (new)

Nick Armbrister (nickarmbristerjimmyboomsemtex) | 78 comments ok i know for future.