SFF Readalongs led by Kitty G discussion

Readalong Suggestions for 2015 > June 2015 Book Suggestions Thread

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kitty G Books (last edited May 01, 2015 03:10AM) (new)

Kitty G Books (kool_kat_kitty) | 671 comments Mod
Hey guys, so it's a new month and we've started to read The Lies of Locke Lamora and Midnight Tides so I would love to see you guys taking part and commenting in the threads for those two :D

As for what we will be reading in June, I am now opening the nominations but please remember that as May is a Fantasy month June will be a Sci-fi month so please only nominate sci-fi books, and only the first in a series or a standalone :)

I will go ahead and begin by nominating The Martian by Andy Weir as I know this was the 2nd most popular nomination for April and I assume it may end up bing the nomination of June. However, if you have since read The Martian or you have a better suggestion feel free to throw it into the mix and I will collect the most voted and seconded together into a poll around the middle of May.

Happy nominating, and thank you all for taking part :D

message 2: by TS (new)

TS Chan (tschan) | 159 comments I second The Martian cos I voted for this in April. :)

message 3: by Mpauli (new)

Mpauli I'd like to nominate Red Mars (Mars Trilogy, #1) by Kim Stanley Robinson by Kim Stanley Robinson. The trilogy is on my shelf for quite a while now and I plan to read it at some point this year, so starting it here in June would be fun. :)

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeldixon) | 60 comments the Martian please

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Red Mars (other topics)
The Martian (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Stanley Robinson (other topics)