Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Dormitory > Boys Dorm: Tyler Curtis

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dreaмcнιld (last edited May 03, 2015 05:19AM) (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Bedroom

Living Room
description

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler laughed at her. "Its no problem besides your almost family," he opened the door leading firstly into the living room.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler shook his head at her. "Hannah, there is several options on if you get pregnant but I doubt you are. I mean abuse can lead miscarriages." He tried to give her a bit of hope. "You can take the bed and I'll take the couch."

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler looked at her with a sigh. "Go lay down in my bed. I have some studying to do and will pass out here," he was on the floor with several books laid open. Tyler always was the intellectual one, craving for knowledge but now he was trying to see if Hannah had a chance of not getting pregnant.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler like always was on his couch. "Come in," he yelled to her. He been reading and finding more out that Hannah could have the possibility to not be pregnant because they weren't mate. Hayden on the other hand was trying to ignore Hannah as much as possible. He felt different and couldn't handle it so he didn't show.

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler watched her with a shake of his head. "Hannah, your not leaving besides after graduation one of us will take over. We don't have many pack members and your a close friend." He really was trying to be a big brother to her. "Hayden's been acting oddly so please don't blame him."

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler sighed and looked at his phone on the coffee table. He wanted to but Hayden was getting distant with him which was rather odd. "Hannah, I don't know if he'd even pick up. He hasn't tried to talk to me and its odd."

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler shook his head at her with a sigh. "Just let him be for a bit and then go to see him at the pool or something. He swims a lot." He tried to reassure her that things was gonna be fine with him.