Nєνєяℓαη∂ Rσℓєρℓαу discussion

Mermaid Waters > Skull Rock

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 69 comments Mod
Marina sat in a corner and fiddled with her necklace. It felt good being alone. She did not like people. She thought better down here.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was just climbing out of the skulls eye with a bottle of pixie dust when she spotted a mermaid sitting on a rock a few feet away from where she needed to drop into the water. "Aww shuck it...", she muttered quietly, trying to climb back into the skull so she wouldn't be seen.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 69 comments Mod
((i just posted in descendants rp sorry it took so long. I feel bad. I went swimming))

Marina jumped. She had heard someone. Her senses always worked better when she was thinking. "who's there?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((I have four RPs going right now. It's fine. XD))

Selena cursed and fell back through the eye landing with a splash in the shallow pool in the head which produced the waterfalls outside of the head. She had been heard by a mermaid. Selena didn't like mermaids because of how stealthy and deceiving they could be. "I'm not here...", she whispered climbing out of the pool, sopping wet and still holding they pixie dust.

((how do you do it?! you are sooo awesome dude))

Marina sighed "how do you know i was here. Ella go away!" SHe swam over to were the splash was and blushed "you aren't Ella sorry" she curled up in a ball and backed into the wall.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((I am skipping a few for this one since the group is dying practically. XD))

Selena froze once the mermaid came swimming inside. "I'm screwed...", she whispered and back up to the wall at the same time the mermaid did. "Why are you so polite?", she asked, kinda freaked out by how well behaved this mermaid was.