The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #1-3) The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set question

Since the movie was a flop, there's a show!
deleted member May 01, 2015 12:18AM
So, I was super stoked when I heard that there was going to be a television show based off these books.
They are calling it Shadowhunters,
we have 13 for sure episodes on abc,
We have our Jace which is Dominic Sherwood,
And the pilot has a name which I believe is "Mortal Cup."

Now, with that said... Any thoughts about Dominic playing Jace? What about him wearing contacts (He has two different colored eyes, and there are some fans who want them to leave out the contacts and let his original eye colors stay)?

My sister was skeptical at first because she absalutely loved Jamie-Campbell Bower as Jace, but she came around.I personally think that Dominic was an excellent choice and hope that Magnus and Clary's characters are represented just as well (I am most nervous about them). Also, I think they should keep his original eye colors. I think it adds to the character.

i'm definitely a bit skeptical but i think that a TV show may do it more justice than the movie did. i love the series, and i really liked some of the casting from the movie (CUE MY LOVE FOR VALENTINE). anyway - i think that i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt this time around as well - i don't know that i love what i've been hearing about the cast, but that's happened in the past and i've been pleased with the way that the actors portray things.