Black Dagger Lovers discussion

The Shadows > favourite couple in the entire series

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimaya (new)

Kimaya Mathew | 6 comments Who is your favourite couple in the entire black dagger brotherhood series?

message 2: by Viviana (new)

Viviana (vivx) | 10 comments That is a really though question... I don't think I can choose a favourite couple. :/

message 3: by Kimaya (new)

Kimaya Mathew | 6 comments Hi Viviana,

Couples can be listed as follow:
1) Zsadist and Bella
2) Rehvenge and Elena
3) John and Xhex
4) Rhage and Mary
5) Butch and Marissa
6) Wrath and Beth
7) Phury and Cormia
8) Blay and Quinn
9) Trez and Selena
10) iAm and Maichin
11) Tohr and Autumn
12) Vishous and Jane
13) Payne and Manny

How does your list goes?

message 4: by Viviana (new)

Viviana (vivx) | 10 comments Hi Kiyama,

I'm still reading The Shadows at a really slow pace... unfortunately I have other things to do. So I don't know where to place iAm and maichen.

So I'll list it like this:

1) Z&Bella
2) Qhuinn&Blay
3) Trez&Selena
4) John&Xhex
5) Rhage&Mary
6) Wrath&Beth
7) Rehv&Ehlena
8) V&Jane
9) Phury&Cormia
10) Manny&Payne
11) Tohr&Autumn
12) Butch&Marissa

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments Rhage and Mary!!!!

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments Rhage and Mary!!!!

message 7: by Kimaya (new)

Kimaya Mathew | 6 comments Has anyone read the new book of Paradise? And what about the beast? when is it coming out?

message 8: by Viviana (new)

Viviana (vivx) | 10 comments Paradise's book (Blood Kiss) will only come out on December. And Rhage's book (The Beast) will probably be out around end of March or begining of April, if the last two realises are any indicative.

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments The Beast comming out next year. This book Paradise is about BDB?

message 10: by Kimaya (new)

Kimaya Mathew | 6 comments Oh God!! to wait for such a long time is killing. Yes Caroline, it about BDB. If I remember correctly then Butch aka Dhestroyer and Marissa are going to face some problem in it. I like them, too.
Please God, do not let anything happen to anyone of these hot hunkies...I love them

message 11: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments Like couple i don't like them so much. I think Marissa very boring sometimes, but i really like Butch very much. He's so funny!

message 12: by Viviana (new)

Viviana (vivx) | 10 comments It's a kind of spin off. It's the first book of a new saga, called Black Dagger Legacy.
And Kimaya is right. According to Ward it will focus more in the Brother's and the new generation's warriors life's. :)

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments Girls, answer my topic here about John!! A very curious about it his reincarnation.

message 14: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments I read about it too, Viviana.

message 15: by Kimaya (new)

Kimaya Mathew | 6 comments John is the re-birth of Darius as we all know but no one is aware about that not even he! I love his and Xhex pair. Both are such a kick-ass. The destined thing is that she is the same baby girl who was saved by Darius and Tohrment, when no-ono aka Autumn was pregnant by her. As a baby girl, she charmed Darius but when he took rebirth as John, it was lust at first sight for him when he saw Xhex kicking some major ass.
Because Autumn, before Xhex's birth was abducted by a sympath, Autumn gave birth to a mixed breed of vampire and Sympath which is Xhex!
Hope I have answered you to some extent Caroline...
And oh yes, When alive, Darius mated Beth's mom...After rebirth, John goes into a fit everytime he sees Beth because Scribe Virgin had told this thing to Darius in her abode that he will see Beth and his other warriors down and will experience some flashes of his previous birth but he will not be able to trace the whereabouts of those vision...that is, he will not be able to remember why is he going into fit everytime he sees Beth!!

message 16: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments Thank you Kimaya for your answer.
But John is already born when Darius died. So how he re-birth in John??? I did not understood this part.

message 17: by Viviana (new)

Viviana (vivx) | 10 comments Some friends think that the Virgin altered time to put John/Darius back on earth.

message 18: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments It's a way.

Eh uma maneira

message 19: by Kimaya (new)

Kimaya Mathew | 6 comments After Darius Died, there is this part where scribe virgin asks Darius if he wants to go back on earth and see Beth and his warriors again..when Darius nods...once again in the form of an infant virgin put him in a toilet cUbicle as John!!