The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1) The Consequence of Loving Colton question

Similar Books?
Chelle Chelle Apr 30, 2015 09:19PM
I loved this book so much, seriously could not stop laughing. I need more books like this in my life.. any suggestions?

Im right there with you Traci. I havent ever found a book like this before. Have you read Rachel Van Dykens book Every Girl does it? That is the only book i have found to be as funny. And her Bet Series is pretty funny with Grandma Nadine.

Chelle I've read a little of The Bet series, but not Every Girl Does it. I'll have to look into it. ...more
May 01, 2015 06:50AM · flag

Tiffany (last edited May 01, 2015 06:32PM ) May 01, 2015 06:29PM   0 votes
try Sweet Obsession, Sweet Possession,Sweet Addiction, Tara Sivec the chocolate lovers series and the chocoholics series, R.L. Mathewson the neighbor from hell series, Emma Chase, the tangled series, Wallbanger, Cambria Hebert the hashtag series, Christina Lauren, Tammy Falkner,The Hooker and the Hermit just to name a few

Chelle Thank you :)
May 01, 2015 07:57PM · flag

I totally agree with you, all the chaos and ruckus that will just keep you giggling. Although I wanted it to be Max so bad even though the title and delivery of the story is a very dead giveaway for the readers. That is why I enjoyed the next book better (The Consequences of Revenge). Hit me to the right specific places.

The Neighbour From Hell series is definitely worth a go. Very funny.