Nєνєяℓαη∂ Rσℓєρℓαу discussion

Mermaid Waters > Mermaid Lagoon

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Lagoon where the Mermaids like to hang around for victims: http://www.piculous.com/wp-content/up...

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 69 comments Mod
Marina was tinkering with her seashell necklace... again. She was stuck.

message 3: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 14 comments Amy swam in "Marina,are you ok?" she asked sweetly

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 69 comments Mod
Marina put her necklace back on her neck and looked at amy "ya fine I was just tinkering"

message 5: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 14 comments Amy nodded and swam around flipping through the water

message 7: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 14 comments Amy turned to her "Nothing much.Still trying to find the pirate that murdered my father."

Marina gave her a encouraging smile "I hope you find him. If you ever need help I'm more than happy." Marina never told anyone this but she had files on all the people of neverland burned into her memory.

message 9: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 14 comments Amy smiled "Can you help me?I'm thinking you might know something."

Marina nodded. Amy nmight make a friend but Marina didn't want to get to close to anyone Should she tell her about her brilliant mind that never stopped working? Maybe she should. "come here I need to tell you something" she swam over to a closed off dark quiet spot of the lagoon

message 11: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 14 comments Amy swam after her

"okay so don't tell anyone this please but I have this mind that automaticly knows everyone in neverland. It can sole math equations faster than most calculators and I can answer almost any question. I don't know what happened to me but it just is this way. If you give me information about your pirate I can try an match it to my knowledge but it might take a couple of days"

message 13: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 14 comments Amy smiled "Intriguing.Ok he has Dark Brown hair,green eyes,muscular."

((do you have any idea on who you want the pirate to be))
Marina closed her eyes and lay her head back, equations swimming through her mind. Dark hair green eyes muscular she reapeated the combination overe in her mind searching for a match.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel swam up to Marina. "Hello, Marina." She said, slyly and sweetly.

Marina snapped out of her trance and moaned "hey" all of her data got swept back into their files and the usual math continued to swim around her brain

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She rested her head against a rock. "Whatcha doing?"

marina sighed "i was just analyzing data on some pirates" She hated being interrupted but she was to shy to say anything.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel looked at her reflection. "Why?" She asked.

Marina shook her head "just something for a friend." the words sounded weird. SHe had never called anyone her friend before

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sachiel laughed, a tinkling bell like sound. "Marina, do you have friends?"

message 23: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 14 comments Amy swam back over,"Hey,Marina,did you find anything?" she asked her hopefully