1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up discussion

Eloise
This topic is about Eloise
Monthly Book Club > May 2015: Eloise

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany, Former moderator, current lurker (new)

Tiffany | 213 comments Mod
Hello everyone!

Please consider joining in for our May discussion of Eloise. As always, you don't need to read the exact edition shown here. We don't have a discussion leader for this one, so feel free to share your thoughts whenever you feel like it. If you'd like to lead the discussion, please let me know.

Happy reading!

message 2: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Johnson (mascaratomidnight) | 3 comments Any chance (and I hope this is okay to ask) someone has an ecopy they can loan. Don't even know if it's a loanable book. I want to read it but sure dont want to pay for it as we dont particularly like the Eloise books.

message 3: by Stephanie, Active moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Stephanie (teff1979) | 173 comments Mod
can you get it form your library

message 4: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Johnson (mascaratomidnight) | 3 comments Tried but I live internationally currently and they dont have it as an ebook. We dont have a library card here because it's quite expensive for foreigners.

I need to just go up there and read it! Just hoping for a quick fix!

Ivan | 13 comments This book - this classic with all the fun and funny illustrations by the great Hilary Knight - is really horrible. I know, I know, people love it. I found Eloise to be the most obnoxious child in all of children's literature. I'd have given her to the gypsies - but I'm afraid they'd have returned her and put a curse on me. Oh, what would Mr. Dickens have done with this brat?!

1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Eloise (other topics)