Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Rossa & Madison

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Oh yes, I've played it before! I feel like I know a lot about it, I mean I'm not one of those people who knows absolutely everything there is to know about it and whatnot, but I feel like I know enough to do a good rp of it. What sort of aspect of it were you thinking of focusing in on for this rp? Something with the thieves guild or the dark brotherhood or the dragon born or.... Like did you have a specific thing to focus in on or no?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Ok that sounds good! By OC do you mean your dragon born or like an outside character that you're going to play?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments I really like her :D That's actually my face claim for an Asgardian warrior (I'm assuming you follow Marvel/know what that is...) Anyway, so what exactly is it that you're expecting from me as far as my character? So obviously it's going to be my dragon born, but are we going to start things in Helgen and have them meet there or.... I'm just trying to get a basis for my backstory of her.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! I can do that :) So, shall I create my character now? It's going to take a while for me to find a picture/face claim that looks like her, but I will try to be quick!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Name: Elsia Greenlock
Race: Wood Elf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

[image error]

(Yes I know she's Tauriel from the Hobbit but she's honestly the closest thing I could find to my dragon born that I wanted to use for this. I mean, your face claim is Morgana Pendragon from Merlin, so I figured it was okay XD)

(Also, would it be okay if I sort of revealed her history throughout the role play, or did you want me to just put it all out now? It's up to you, but I would rather play it out because I think that it would be more interesting that way. I'll do whatever you want though! :) )

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments LOL yep! She's Morgana Pendragon! She's kind of a villain but also kind of not... I've never actually seen the show, but apparently it's complicated and she ends up dying anyway (spoilers!)

Anyway.... so shall I start with the beheading then? Should I go all the way until they go into the torture chambers so that your girl can be introduced? Also, how detailed are you wanting this?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! And sure, I can delete them, but not until tomorrow since I'm on my phone now. I'll post the beginning now, but then I'm going to bed, so I'll respond to yours in the morning :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Elsia could hear the Stormcloak men around her muttering to each other about the fate that was to come to all of them once they reached their destination, but she tried to tune out their voices, for she preferred not to think about it. She knew that she didn't belong here with these rebels. All she had been trying to do was cross the boarder and get away from this terrible province and away from oppression. Everyone in Skyrim hated elven kind thanks to the damned Aldmeri Dominion. Elsia wasn't one of them, she was merely a wood elf, a huntress who wished to harm no one, but no one seemed to understand that. All they saw was that she was an elf, and therefore in their minds in automatically meant that she was bad. She figured that that was way she had been imprisoned and put on this wagon full of traitors to the empire in the first place; because the Nords would feel better if she were dead.
Elisa held no support for the Empire or the this rebel group of so called Stormcloaks. She simply wished to live her life in peace, but sadly, her wish was never granted.

As they pulled into town, Helgen from the looks of it, people were ushered into their homes by guards Imperial soldiers. The wagon came to a stop and all of the prisoners were forced to dismount it. As she was getting off, she watched as a man who was not a Stormcloak but still imprisoned like herself tried to escape and was instantly shot down. She knew that there was no way out ft his for her. This was the end of the line.

The prisoners were called forwards one by one and then the executions began. Elisa watched as the first Stormcloak man approached the block and had his head swiftly chopped off by the executioners ax. She knew that this would be her fate. Within a matter of minutes her life would end forever and she would be plunged into darkness. Truly she was scared, even though she knew that she was supposed to die unafraid and with honor. Everything was simply happening so fast and all at once that she couldn't help but feel afraid because she knew what was to come.

Next, she was called forward to the chopping block. A strange loud noise filled the air, but the Imperials seemed not to care. She was forced to go forwards to the block. Elisa was shoved to her knees and then she felt a boot on her back, pushing her down and holding her there so that she was in the right position to be beheaded. Elisa closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impact, but nothing came.

Instead the strange noise from just a few moments earlier exploded across the land. Elisa gasped, surprised by the sound and she opened her eyes. What she saw astounded her. It was a dragon. Too stunned to react at first, she simply stayed where she was at, even as the ground shook and the dragon breathed fire down on the people below it. As soon as she could, Elisa got up and started running. Everything was in chaos so there was no one to stop her. She had thought dragons were long gone, simply myths, but apparently this was no the case and the proof was before her at this moment.

Elisa was not familiar with the town at all, so it was difficult for her to find her way in the chaos. All she knew was that she needed to escape. All of a sudden she heard a voice calling out to her. "Prisoner! Follow me of you want to live!" it said. She turned and saw that the voice belonged to a Stormcloak, and having mother choice she followed him up into a big stone tower. They ran up the stairs and she was forced to jump out of the window into a burning house. From there she ran until she ran into an Imperial soldier who also claimed that he could help her get out of Helgen alive. She followed him through the mess until they reached the town keep. The Stormcloak man who had helped her earlier was there as well, and she chose to follow him instead of the Imperial man. There was no way that she was going with someone who had just ordered her execution.

She followed the Stormcloak man into the keep and to safety. He cut the ropes that had bound her hands together and showed her where a spare Stormcloak uniform was for her to change into. She was also given a sword to use against any Imperials that may be lurking around. It certainly wasn't her bow, and she wasn't as strong with a sword, but Elisa knew that she could manage just fine. She followed the Stormcloak man, impaling a Imperial or two with her sword until they arrived in what appeared to be a torture chamber. The man stopped to speak to someone, so Elisa stopped as well and simply rested for a moment, looking around and trying to get a grasp on everything that had just happened to her in the span of ten minutes.

((That was super long :0 I promise they won't be that long in the future!!!))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Oh that was fast! Okay, well I'll respond to this post and then I'm really going to bed! XD))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Elsia hadn't seen the woman at first, for she was truly too focused on trying to collect her thoughts and calm her racing mind to really notice anything, including the dead bodies on the ground and all over the torture chamber really. She didn't enjoy killing or death unless it was her hunting game that she was killing. It was different with people, and she wouldn't have especially liked to see all of the bodies, so it was a good thing that she didn't even notice them.

When the torch on the wall beside her lit itself, that she did notice and she noticed the woman who had done it almost instantly. A Mage apparently who wore no uniform of Stormcloaks or Imperials. Elsia noticed how the woman hadn't turned around to look at her or the other man she had entered the room with, and Elsia found that peculiar. She kept her fist curled around the hilt of her sword as a precaution, but kept the sword in its holder at her hip on the belt attached to her borrowed Stormcloak uniform.

It didn't appear that the others in the room had taken notice of the strange woman, so Elsia decided to confront her herself. "Who are you?" she asked aloud, not taking her eyes off of the woman in case she made a sudden move to attack. "I'm not going to hurt you unless you try to hurt me first," she explained so that hopefully she could get the point across that she wasn't hostile, and she would keep the rest of the Stormcloaks from being hostile as well of it was to their benefit.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Sorry that's kinda short, but I'm super tired...))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Oh okay! I just thought that the torturer guy was there and all, but I suppose that she would have killed him, so nevermind... forget that I ever mentioned anyone else in the room!))

When the woman seemed to be of no threat to them, Elsia slowly reduced her grip on her sword and allowed herself to relax a little. "Yes of course we've seen the dragon. Anyone who is still living has seen the damn thing," she said, still finding it amazing that the dragon had truly arisen. It was also very frightening to think about. Everyone thought that dragons were long gone, so why was one outside just now, terrorizing the village?

When the woman gave them directions, Elsia knew that they wouldn't need them. The Keep didn't appear to be complicated to get through from what she had already seen. What surprised her was that the woman made it seem as if she wasn't going to be escaping the Keep as well. "Well aren't you coming too? You can't stay here of you fancy your life," she told her, having to raise her voice to be heard over the noise and chaos going on outside.

Just then, the rocks fell behind them and Elsia quickly got out of the way to avoid being squished by them. "Come on! This entire place is going to fall in on itself of we don't hurry," she said, giving the strange woman a chance to come with them, and only one chance. She wasn't going to die here because some random stranger was too stubborn to come with her to safety.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Oh, okay :) I just was just making sure that you were liking it and all!))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.