YA Book Club discussion

Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Shadow and Bone
Series Read Along > The Grisha Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie This is where you can discuss the whole trilogy of Shadow and Bone and all the books. Please just try to keep it spoiler free and if you wanted to talk about the book. Thanks! Happy new series read everyone!

message 2: by Chely (new)

Chely | 6 comments Oh my goodness that is such a great trilogy!!! The first book was a very fast read and overall I had a fun time reading it!!! :)

Faryal | 1 comments All I'm gonna say is...TEAM DARKLING

message 4: by Elena (new)

Elena (elena_ramirez) | 5 comments I use to hate Zoya but I freaking love her now!

Valentia D'Ambroise | 6 comments I loved the darkling so much, but ... what happened?

message 6: by Elena (new)

Elena (elena_ramirez) | 5 comments What? Did you finish Ruin and Rising?

Valentia D'Ambroise | 6 comments No; mid second book

Valentia D'Ambroise | 6 comments I meant his personality; not any plot related events (sorry to ambiguous)

Valentia D'Ambroise | 6 comments I meant his personality; not any plot related events (sorry to ambiguous)

message 10: by Elena (new)

Elena (elena_ramirez) | 5 comments For me, he just got a little to controlling and obessive. I shipped them hard in Shadow and Bone though

Everythingat1once | 1 comments Team Mal! lol, I know im one of the few, but I just liked him more than the Darkling in the first book, who knows, maybe it'll change later when I read the rest but for book 1, its team Mal

Ella  | 56 comments Is this worth reading?

Ella  | 56 comments Is this worth reading?