Young Adult Crazed Book Club discussion

Upcoming Reads > May 2015 Releases

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harligrace (new)

Harligrace | 122 comments Mod
Write down what books you are most excitd to be released this month. Trust me, there are a lot. I know the Sarah Dessen and Kiera Cass are both coming out with new books that i just cannot wait for! What books are you counting down the days for this month?

message 2: by Madame (new)

Madame (rostovalucia) The Badlings, by Ksenia Anske! it's not even in Goodreads yet. I read one of the drafts and I can't wait to have the final copy!

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (goandgetem) Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge is being published on may 5th and I am looking forward to that but I'm on a book buying ban so I have to wait to get it :(

message 4: by Harligrace (new)

I cannot wait for The Heir and Saint Anything! I love The Selection series and I also love Sarah Dessen! Both of their books are coming out on May 5 and I am so excited! I am really hoping that these books are as magnificent as I think they will be.

message 5: by Harligrace (new)

Natalia wrote: "I can't wait till PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han comes out on the 26th May :)"

Oh my gosh! Same :) I love all of Jenny Han's books and i am just counting down the days until this one comes out.