2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Melissa's Reading Plan - May 2015

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited May 24, 2015 12:20AM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1353 commentsCrystal Keepers by Brandon Mull (Five Kingdoms #3)
The Colorado Kid by Stephen King
Dead Beat by Jim Butcher (The Dresden Files #7)
Snow Blind by P.J. Tracy (Monkeewrench #4)
Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher (The Dresden Files #8)
The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight #3.5)
Zoo by James Patterson
Deceit by Rebecca Clark (Stellar #1)
Island of Shipwrecks by Lisa McMann (The Unwanteds #5)
Kraken and Lies by Tui T. & Kari Sutherland (The Menagerie #3)

Crystal Keepers (Five Kingdoms, #3) by Brandon Mull The Colorado Kid by Stephen King Dead Beat (The Dresden Files, #7) by Jim Butcher Snow Blind (Monkeewrench, #4) by P.J. Tracy Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files, #8) by Jim Butcher The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer Zoo by James Patterson Deceit (Stellar Series, #1) by Rebecca Clark Island of Shipwrecks (Unwanteds #5) by Lisa McMann Krakens and Lies (Menagerie #3) by Tui T. Sutherland

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1353 comments I finished reading Crystal Keepers this morning, 4 ★. I have also added a few books to my plan. Luckily some of them are short quick reads.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1353 comments I finished reading The Colorado Kid by Stephen King, 3 ★. Not one of his best in my opinion.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1353 comments I finished reading Dead Beat by Jim Butcher (The Dresden Files #7), 4 ★. Also finished reading Kraken and Lies by Tui T. & Kari Sutherland (The Menagerie #3), 4 ★. This was sadly the last book in the series.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1353 comments I finished reading Snow Blind by P.J. Tracy, Monkeewrench #4, 4 ★

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1353 comments I finished reading Deceit by Rebecca Clark and Island of Shipwrecks by Lisa McMann, 4 ★ each.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1353 comments I finished reading The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin, 3 ★.