GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > ARC for honest review please :)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige P. Horne | 15 comments Hi all!!Looking to give away some ARC's in exchange for honest reviews.It's an ebook, new adult, first book in the two book series. It releases May 15th.Let me know if you are interested ! Thanks :)

message 2: by Wayne (new)

Wayne Elsner | 35 comments I am looking for a book to review. Can you give me an idea about what to expect.

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige P. Horne | 15 comments It's about two people who come from terrible child hoods. Kathrine Harris is a blonde haired, grey eyed girl who has a problem with trust, she is just getting out of a bad relationship and her best friend Claire forces her to go out for a night with her friends. That's when she meets, dark haired blue eyed, Bryce Grant. He is the owner of a club. He has grown up with the idea that love is toxic and can ruin a person, but when he meets Kat his world gets turned upside down and so does his way of thinking.

message 4: by Dee/ bookworm (new)

Dee/ bookworm | 4 comments I will do it!

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige P. Horne | 15 comments Awesome Thanks!I just need either your email or your kindle email if you have one. Mine is pgpeacock13@gmail.com if you need to approve it on your kindle. :)

message 6: by Dee/ bookworm (new)

Dee/ bookworm | 4 comments dwheelotm@gmail.com

thanks

message 7: by Lady (new)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 9 comments I would like to read/review the book for you. I will pm you my kindle address.

message 8: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia (celvia) | 2 comments Love to review your book. sweet.celvia@yahoo.com
mobi format please.

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige P. Horne | 15 comments Awesome thanks to you both! I will send it to you right now Sylvia.Looking out for your pm Lady :)

message 10: by Gladys (new)

Gladys Garcia | 31 comments I will be happy to. my kindle address is

ggarcia4_80@kindle.com

thanks

message 11: by Gladys (new)

Gladys Garcia | 31 comments I already approved you on my kindle account. thanks

message 12: by Paige (new)

Paige P. Horne | 15 comments I've sent it to you Dee :)

message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige P. Horne | 15 comments Awesome!! thank you Gladys I will send it to you now :)