Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Promotion > Seeking Submissions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan (last edited May 01, 2015 01:38PM) (new)

Nathan | 19 comments Hi Lindsey,

I have an eleven thousand word work which is absolutely ideal for what you're proposing, however you are are looking for fifteen thousand and I'm not sure I can stretch it another four thousand words. Could I still send you eight pages and see what you think?

Thanks

Nathan

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments My name is Jennifer Bisignano and I’m a sales representative for Monster Ink. We currently have 13,000 subscribers from US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France and Spain. Our audience consists of teachers, bookstore owners, fellow publishers, parents. We also send copies of our magazine out to Children’s Book Council, Midpoint Trade Books and Publishers Weekly.
I myself am also a published children’s author and use the magazine to advertise for not only my books, but also other businesses that I happen to operate. I think that this is an amazing opportunity because this is new enough to have the benefit of when you purchase the graphic stand alone ads (150 and up) you are more than welcome to use the material for your own marketing purposes and receive a free printed issue.
I included information about the magazine in this email and my personal number is at the bottom of this email. I really look forward to speaking to you. Texting me or emailing at advertising.storymonstersink@gmail.com is usually the easiest way to get in contact with me. I really look forward to hearing from you.

Jennifer Bisignano
Sales Representative Monster Ink
240 439 9557

message 3: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (lindseyhodder) | 1 comments Nathan wrote: "Hi Lindsey,

I have an eleven thousand word work which is absolutely ideal for what you're proposing, however you are are looking for fifteen thousand and I'm not sure I can stretch it another fou..."

Hi Nathan,

By all means, send me the pages.

Lindsey