Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Leisure Pool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden usually skipped class knowing his twin would explain everything that happened in their classes. He was in a black pair of swim trucks that hung low on his hip with a towel and sandals. Tattoos cover most of his body and even in class they showed with his rolled up sleeves. His dark hair was spiked up like always and if he wasn't showing his tats off then he'd look like his twin. Both the brothers had tan skin and blue eyes except his were lighter then Tyler's.

Upon arriving he didn't notice the girl who was kicking her feet in the water. Hayden had set his towel on one of the lounge chairs and kicked off his sandals. No one was perfect and personally he didn't try to think he was, he was able to be the Alpha of his pack but didn't want it. It was stupid how his parents decided one whichever twin found a mate was to get the title. He went to the edge of the pool and jumped in with a loud splash.

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden bring the person he was didn't care. He like practical jokes and pranks and was a rather rebellious guy. Upon resurfacing he shook out his hair and looked around. His pale blue eyes found the girl and he smiled. He knew the teens from his pack so it was no shock that he didn't know her because she wasn't from his home territory.

"Sorry, did I get you wet?" he swam over towards her. His aura gave off the bed boy vibe like always. He needed to give a shot at her since it was fresh picking from the school. "Really am sorry bout that Miss..." he phased so she could tell her her own name.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden laughed at her come back on him. "Its nice to meet you but wish it was on better terms." The guy was a flirt and anyone could figure that out after five minutes with him. He had to say he wasn't paying attention and thought the pool was empty so he decided to swim. He swam towards the edge as well and propped his arms on it.

"Hayden. Hayden Luca Curtis. No worries everyone says I'm rude, even my twin." It was hilarious how they were both total opposites and used to dress alike as children. People literally wondered what happen to the sweet and innocent boy he was. He held out his hand to shake here's in greeting.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden rolled his eyes at her, "well I skip class often because ky brother has the same classes." He actually didn't care and was trying to get his parents to pick Tyler instead of this compromise. He didn't like being stressed and deciding the fate of the pack. His pale blue eyes stood out the most on his face and it was funny to be contrasted against Ty. He got up and sat at the pool edge.

"Sweetheart you have no idea how much of a rude ass I am," he smirked. "Oh and its my profession he a god, joke around, throw parties, and be irresponsible. I'm the kind of guy every adult hates unless they need a savage." Haydy was the rebel hooligan that parents want to but in the way to straighten up.

"No that's wrong. Tyler is serious and kind, he's worried about being the Alpha and having that title. I sleep around, party, and try to get my parents to go with Tyler for the title." He popped his knuckles, "Waya Kanati, one of the twins in line to the Alpha title," he knew the power he radiated mixed with the bad boy vibe.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden laughed, "like I said I'm the rebellious child that should be warned about." He ran a hand through his dark hair and down his ink cover arms. He was a lady killer of course because girls wanted fun. "I see we do but you never we might have some more," he smirked with another laugh. He didn't like getting close to people so that was his downfall, he didn't want the hurt.

Hayden nodded at her when realization hit her. "Our parents came up with a compromise about who gets the title. Personally people talk about us to get power or on who's in power. Me and my brother already talked about it, he's the one who wants it." He nodded with his words then looked around.

message 6: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments (Is there anyway I can join?)

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden shook his head at her, "I know mainly about me its different but Tyler." He kicked his legs in the water. Personally he knew what was said about him, he would sleep around and just throw wild parties like a frat boy but Tyler was the serious business type. Hayden let out a laugh, "yes the life of flocking girls is nice but the compromise between my parents isn't. Either me or Tyler has to find a mate to get the title. Its a rather horrible one as I'd like to stay a bachelor for awhile longer."

message 8: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments (May I join?)

message 9: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments (All you have to do is say yes or no.)

message 10: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments (Good point...ugh i'm never going to get to rp!)

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments ((Idc))

Hayden nodded with a smirk since she didn't know how he was the ladies man. This was gonna be good for him. "I owe you nothing other then a dinner date," he looked at her with a charming smile. He didn't want a mate either because he was too stuck in his player ways. "I'm with you there, its way I'm helping my brother by not trying to find a mate because I can't deal with that stress."

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden smirked and looked at her. "I can take you to a fancy restaurant." He was serious but only to get with her for a night. Hr was a player and he couldn't stop. "Yes but I'd rather be able to sleep around with the female population. Its its complicated and hard to get people on the same page.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden shook his head at her with that charming smile. "I'm the son of the Alpha, I hardly joke on dates. Besides a lot of girls would kill to have this shot with me." He was a player and not looking for a relationship so what harm could be done, he's broke hearts and doesn't care. "Oh sweetie, I've never dreamed of adding you to my list beside my brother would probably kill me if I did since you are from Magia Segreto."

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "Oh but mon cher, I don't care what you think about other girls because I was just stating a fact." Hayden knew the many sluts would love the opportunity to dress class for him but sluts were always causal to him. He doesn't care if Azalea wants to go to the moon but he liked stating facts about himself. He was slightly self centered but it was because of his high rank in his pack. What most didn't think of him was his observantness.

He looked at her with a shake of his head. "Well Lea I'm a person who likes casual when I don't need to be formal. And I absolutely love to give nicknanes, it makes things easy to remember." Hayden got up and went over to his things and grabbed his towel to dry off with.

message 15: by Daenerys (last edited May 02, 2015 10:41AM) (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments Venus walked in her golden hair shining "hey guys." She smiled

message 16: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments Juliet smiled "Juliet Angelica Rose." She then noticed Hayden "Hey!"

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden didn't reply back to her. He was drying himself off from swimming. He tried not to care so he wouldn't get close to anyone and his brother would say that to anyone. He was a guy who did what he want and when he wanted, not waiting for other to be with him. It would surprise anyone close to him to care about someone. Tyler and Isobel was his loved ones at the moment.

He gave a small chuckled at her comment. He was pretty good in foreign languages. Hayden gather his stuff and slid on his shoes.

((Kind of confused. Is it Juliet or Venus?))

message 18: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments (Sorry force of habit) Venus noticed he hadn't answered "Don't you remember me?"

message 19: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Jackie walked in slowly wearing a baggy shirt

message 20: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She slowly pulled the shirt off as she walked over. She had an hour glass body shape that she showed off in her black and red polka dot bikini

message 21: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She bit her lip and slid into the water beside him "hi."

message 22: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost (Bye)

message 23: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She looked down blushing "I guess."

message 24: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She bit her lip looking at him "so why did you agree to be my friend?"

message 25: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She blushed and looked down

message 26: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Uh sure." She said nodding slowly before smiling "yeah that sounds fun."

message 27: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She was quick after him a little slower but keeping her pace well.

message 28: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She smiled at him and sped up a bit

message 29: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "I thought this was a race." She teased

message 30: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She followed quickly trying to keep pace

message 31: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She let herself slow a little as she watched to see if he started loosing his energy to keep the pace

message 32: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She sped up quickly biting her lip and reaching a hand out for the wall

message 33: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She sped up quickly biting her lip and reaching a hand out for the wall

message 34: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She laughed and pulled herself up on the edge "nice going." She said smiling

message 35: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "You'd be faster if you paced yourself."

message 36: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She swung her feet slightly looking at her arm with a small cringe

message 37: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Nothing. Chlorine just burns a little on the healing scars." She said

message 38: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Yeah just hurts." She said with a sad smiling

message 39: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Don't be it's my fault." She said honestly

message 40: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "So what do you do in your pack?" Jackie asked

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Jason walked into the pool, looking for Hayden. "Alpha Hayden! Its Jason! I need to speak to you" He was some what angry, he didn't know at who though. He was just on edge from everything going wrong that day.

message 42: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost ((I don't control Hayden, I need to talk to Dreamchild.)

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
(I message her I know)

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Both twins were together today discussing some things. Hayden was thinking of dropping school and just roaming around on free land as a rouge. Tyler being the better brother was convincing him not to. When Hayden heard his name he growled at it, the tattooed alpha was sick of being called on like he was a freaking god. He doesn't want to be alpha but everyone thinks he is.

Jason spotted Hayden, taking fast strides towards him. "Hayden-I need to talk to you. now" Jason didn't really know Hayden but he knew that he wasn't the biggest fan of being Alpha, though Jason hoped he was a decent guy enough to discuss Hannah.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler looked between his brother and Jason with a shake of his head. "You don't want to talk to him," he said before looking at his brother. Hayden didn't look like a mess but he looked more so like he just had sex. It wasn't his fault that it was something he would do because he just wanted his parents to see that Tyler was better for the alpha position. "You'll want to talk to Ty. I've already decided on one thing which was to not get involved with anymore girls. I'm not interested in being the alpha so don't try me," he moved around them and leisurely walked away.

Jason rolled his eyes "Either one of you will bloody do, though this may matter to the actual alpha more" He growled. He looked at Tyler "Can we discuss this in a more private place?"

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler nodded at Jason then looked at his brother. "Don't think much about him. He's trying to drop." Hayden rolled his eyes and looked at them. He didn't care anymore or whatever.

"Thing that annoys me the most-" Jason eyed Hayden "Is an Alpha who refuses his duties, more so doesn't want to lead his pack. Alpha's like that are cowards"

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden turned and looked at him. "You can't have two brothers run a pack. They see different but you wouldn't understand that." Tyler grabbed his brother's shoulder and forced him back. "Go look for something else before your temper gets the best of you," he grunted. The twins were completely different with their ways. One with brute force and the other through negotiations, they couldn't work together or see eye to eye.

« previous 1