Vice (Vegas Sins, #1) Vice discussion

The darker side of Las Vegas.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosanna (new) - added it

Rosanna Leo Very often, romances set in Vegas showcase the glitzy exciting side of Sin City. It was very important to me to highlight the other end of the spectrum. My book Vice delves into the topic of compulsive gambling and hits hard, while still retaining a sense of romance.
So many have been affected by compulsive gambling and addiction. Do you appreciate romances that deal with heavier themes?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I appreciate the heavier theme because it brings characters that I get sympathetic feelings for and I want to root for them and understand what they are going through. I am looking forward to reading your romance including this topic!

message 3: by Rosanna (new) - added it

Rosanna Leo Joni wrote: "I appreciate the heavier theme because it brings characters that I get sympathetic feelings for and I want to root for them and understand what they are going through. I am looking forward to readi..."

Thanks Joni. I look forward to bringing it to you. This one is a very personal topic for me as I have experience in this area. It'll be interesting to see how others relate. Thanks for commenting and for the RT!