†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

In finished dancing with Adam and glided to the corner of the ballroom. She crossed her arms as she pondered over what Adam had said. Dis she an really look like something? She sighed and fingered the gold embroidery of her gown.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Ciel spotting Rin in the very crowed and very hot ball room he began to walk over. He had spotted her earlier dancing with Adam, not really worried because he knew Adam wouldn't try anything.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

In heard footsteps coming towards her and turned to see Ciel. Immediately her mood soared and she bowed as her came to a stop in front of her. No matter how close she was to Ciel, he would always be a prince and she would always be a lowly farm girl. She still had to bow and respect his status.

"You don't have to bow, Its just me" Ciel said politely. "Me as in The Almighty Ruler of Air Conditioning" He said with humor in his voice and a smiled on his face.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin laughed "So does your throne have an inbuilt aircon incase His Highness gets hot?"

Ciel laughed lightly. "Actually no, when I become king Ill make sure to add that"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin smiled "So how are you liking you night so far?"

Ciel shrugged. "Mostly its been a night of 'sorry I can't kiss you because I don't want to hurt anyone elses feelings' when really I have you right here"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin's heart soared in relief. He hand't kissed anyone but her. But she stopped herself. How could she be so selfish "So I take that you haven't broken any hearts yet?"

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I think a couple, on accident" Ciel said his expression grim "I can't wait for this whole game to be over"

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 05:26PM) (new)

Rin frowned "How did you manage to break a girls heart? An innocent and kind gentleman like you shouldn't have the in him"

message 13: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"They just took me saying 'I can't kiss you' for 'I hate you, your an ugly bitch'" Ciel said and cringed, cursing was not like him, the words felt foreign on his tongue but right now he didn't really care.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin frowned "Well that's rude" she was used to country slang so all the swearing felt normal, but she was puzzled when Ciel cringed "Are you okay?"

message 15: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Yeah, Im fine" He said giving her a sideways smile. "But how have you been enjoying the ball, I wouldn't guess you have been to one"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin smiled "No. The closest thing to a ball I've been to is Barn Dances"

message 17: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Barn" Ciel blinked "Dances?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin was taken aback "Yes, where you dance, in a barn" now that was a salute to captain obvious.

message 19: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"You can dance in a barn?" Ciel says astonished

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin grabbed Ciel's hands and pulled hi, onto the dance floor "Well if you don't know what it is, let me demonstrate" she instructed "So basically you hold your partner in a waltz pose"

message 21: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel blushed looking embaraced. "um...whats a waltz?"

((CIEL WHY YOU SO STUPID!!!!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin stopped herself from gapping. How did a prince not know how to waltz? "Well" she said placing his let hand on her hip and his right hand in her right "Like that"

message 23: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Oh, right" Ciel said, feeling like an idiot "I...Ive only been taught simple ballroom dancing, nothing fancy"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin smirked "Well barn dancing is nothing fancy either" she lifted her right hand, taking Ciel's with it "Now extend your right leg out and tap your heel on the ground" she demonstrated the base step of the Hell and Toe dance.

((Have you ever had to do the heel and toe))

message 25: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel followed rin's instructions, concentrating as if it was a complicated math problem.

((yeah))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then' she said with amusement "you tap your toe on the ground with your leg still extended"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((We're watching a documentary on a rainforest and when a snake ate a bird all the girls screamed and I'm just sitting here like 'Coool!'))

message 28: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((lol))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin looked up at Ciel's face. He looked so cute when his face was scrunched up in concentration.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((You on?))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.