Promote Your Self-Published Book discussion

Looking for debut authors

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Toney (beverlytoney) | 1 comments Hi. My name is Beverly ad I am looking for debut Indie authors who are currently working on and will soon finish book 2 of a series. I am putting together an anthology of book 1s. Pleas contact me if you are interested.
Genre: YA/NA Fantasy/Urban Fantasy/Paranormal/ScFi.

BeverlyToneyAuthor@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/BeverlySToney
www.facebookcom/BeverlyToneyAuthor
@StClairVampires

message 2: by A.E. (new)

A.E. Hellstorm (aehellstorm) | 6 comments Beverly wrote: "Hi. My name is Beverly ad I am looking for debut Indie authors who are currently working on and will soon finish book 2 of a series. I am putting together an anthology of book 1s. Pleas contact me ..."

Well, that sounds like I'm quite a good fit for you, Beverly. I just published Book 1 of my Star Student series, a lovecraftian horror/supernatural crime novel, and have so far written half of the second book during this past month. You can check me out here on Goodreads or on my website www.hellhag.productions.com. My email is www.hellhag.productions@gmail.com.

message 3: by Sujith (new)

Sujith Sukumar | 19 comments Khagesvara Mythological fiction novel
https://www.amazon.in/dp/1639045929/r...

The story was pretty quick, with many twists. Though it keeps you involved, it is something which you want to keep aside. The story builds up slowly and soon you realize that it is building up to something big. The book is not predictable. Most of the times, when a conflict was going on, readers was not able to anticipate the next page. It is something which can hold your breath.

It also brings to light certain key topics like loyalty, companionship and the battle to banish evil from our minds.The language of the books is modern, everyday and very simple English, which makes it easy for any reader to relate to.Near the end of the book, when actual conflict happens, it happens too quickly in a matter of a few pages. Though soon you see that there is more to come in the sequels.