Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Sports Pool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 04:52PM) (new)

Lyneth stood at the edge, she looked at the water, she took a step back and jumped into the water.
(this is her swimsuit. http://d3vwq0l9d15pau.cloudfront.net/...

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
(Jason join?)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2015 05:39PM) (new)

Sure.))

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
((okay, when not rping use brackets))

Future Alpha Jason walked into the the room, his "posse" following close behind. Only the best of rank got to be friends with him, after all he was the future alpha of one of the most powerful packs in all the world. The group snickered and laughed at something while Jason walked in front, as if leading them into battle.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth spotted him and paled. She dived under the water. As she hit the bottom she sat there for a minute, she was able to hold her breath for 7 minutes, and hoped he would pass soon.

((sure))
Jason took notice of the splash, and stared at the pool. He made a low growling sound feeling the presence of another wolf.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 04:59PM) (new)

Lyneth couldn't hold her breath any longer, she rose to the surface, as far from Jason as she could get. She tried to put on a brave face. "H-Hi..."

Jason looked at Lyneth up and down, grinning. "Hi" he said firmly, his group seemed to not notice him not being involved.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth glanced at the door, she wondered if she could make a break for it. To stall, she said, "So...I think I maybe should be leaving,classes, you know." It was a horrible excuse. She scolded herself for coming here.

Jason shook his head. "Is that any way to show respect for your alpha" He said, the grin frozen on his face. "I could have you beaten"

((he wouldn't really, hes just showing off))

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2015 05:42PM) (new)

(K)
Lyneth paled even more. "Oka-" she cut herself off, noticing that he was trying to show off. She cocked her head and swam to the edge of the pool. She pulled herself up and stood up a couple feet in front of him. WHAT AM I DOING?! She thought. She was at the edge, just in case she had to swim, she was fast. But when she looked at Jason, she knew that even she couldn't swim fast enough. "Maybe I don't want to bother your schedule."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Back! Had to have dinner.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. I wonder where Nicki is...))
Lyneth turned away from Jason, she didn't want to heard his reply, and dived back into the water, she saw another girl in the pool.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth smiled back. She swam over to her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth stopped. "Hey," she said, "My name's Lyneth." She glanced over at Jason.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth blushed, that's what she HAD been thinking. "I know, I kind of freaked out when noticed me," she realized what she had just said and added, "Not because of that, of course, he's not even my type, and if he was, I wouldn't go for him." she was lying and anyone could have known it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," Lyneth sighed. She dove under the water.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth rose out of the water and smiled. "Sing contest?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You first, but, do you want to go to the band room?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth shrugged. "Okay, but if he makes a move, run for it. I'll cover you."

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 07:12PM) (new)

Lyneth watched Jason out of the corner of her eye.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth looked at her and smirked.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth realized it was her turn and blushed. She heard 'Payphone' her face saddened this was her father's favorite song.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 07:25PM) (new)

"Nah, it's just a song." Lyneth replied. She turned away and sang to it.

(Here's video if you want to watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zn-5...)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth smiled.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 07:42PM) (new)

Lyneth climbed out of the pool and watched, smirking as she followed the moves, she was hoping a certain song would come up.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

{ K. ;) }
Lyneth saw her expression and changed it. 'The things we lost to the fire' came on. Lyneth's face saddened again, but she forced it normal. She went to her and sang it sadly. It reminded her of her father, he had gone missing, no one had found him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Tears came to Lyneth's eyes when she finished. She looked over at Rose. "I know something's up," she said. "Tell me."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"So? We have time."

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 08:08PM) (new)

"My father was the Tau of the pack, he went missing, no one knows what happened to him, they never found him either." Lyneth said. "You can tell me."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry gtg.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth shook her head. "That's horrible," she wiped some tears away. She looked over at Jason. "It must be hard to try to prove yourself to others. And what happened to your ex was wrong.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth looked at her. " What do you think he would have wanted you to do?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth smiled sadly. "You'll find love..." she turned away, to hide her expression.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth looked up at her and smiled for real. "Don't thank me," she said mysteriously. "Thank yourself, you're the one that decided to tell me."

Jason watched, he had been watching the two girls for quiet awhile. His group of high ranking werewolves were still talking and laughing to each other, oblivious at what he was doing.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth spotted Jason watched them and winked mischievously at him, then turned back to Rose with a smile.

(what rank is Lyneth?)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kappa))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry gtg, be back soon.

Jason growled at Rose "Alpha" He spoke, his tone murderous "Alpha Jason"

Jason's serious tone turns into a laugh. He runs his hand through his hair "aw that was fun, never doing that again"

"I apologize, my dad said I need people to submit to me, sadly I am not very good at it" Jason said grinning "Im not really an all powerfull alpha"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(Back!)
Lyneth watched them, smirking. And turned around, they would be fine. She headed for the exit.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, couldn't get on last night, I won't be able to be on tonight, family gathering. :(. Tell me your idea.)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth looked over her should at them and rolled her eyes.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(K)
Lyneth groaned and went over to them.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyneth gave her an astonished look. "You're from his pack, I have a feeling that if you flirt with some other guy not from you're pack, he'll get mad."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"no, I'm from Lambda. And also I'm the Kappa."

« previous 1